Day 897 My Roar

 So I recently updated my facebook from a cat to that of a lion. This is a symbol for me, that represents how I am utilizing strength in the form as a roar. Strength is very important. Without strength we cannot stand in the difficult moments nor do what must be done. So for me there are past moments where I wasn't able to bring forth the strength needed. And so I would allow for abuse time and again. And by allowing abuse, my integrity was degrading as well. And so I wasn't able to live with myself, live happily and trust me. 

So finding that strength now, where I will not allow the mind, will not allow abuse till the end of times. That no matter what comes at me, I will not bend, I will not stop, and I will succeed. This attitude is not one I had previously in my life. I had an attitude of believing in trying, in mistakes, and time to understand and learn. These are not bad attributes, they are positive ones, but alone they are not enough to stand in certain moments. There are moments where we must give it our all, completely. And really that is how we should be living, for the things that matter. 

This is where the star wars phrase finally makes sense to me, there is do or do not, there is no try. You have to give yourself completely to what you are doing. That is your full power then, I would say. There are a great number of stories that have such a character that stands with such resolve, despite all challenges and indication that they will lose. That is something we all admire naturally. That quality is necessary for the greatest challenges of our time. 

So that is what I have been applying. I am not finished. I am just getting started. And I will keep on keeping on. Life will prevail. 

So in my practical life I am continuing with my studies. Currently I am fulfilling prerequisites before I can start the degree in masters in statistics, which I will use to make money, which I will use to support Life and what is best for all. I don't work for love. I work for the betterment of all people, of this world. Which will be proof how much help we can really give if we decide to do so with our time and money. We all can help. And the Mind must be stopped.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 902 We can win

The Non-emotional, and DUTY Personality 270

Day 45 When you are connecting someone