Day 892 Living without Fear

 Fear. There is no reason to be afraid of anything. Not of death, disease, harm or violence. Fear itself is irrational. It has no reason. The reason we assign to it is that it protects us. But fear doesn't protect us at all. What does protect us is actions. Physical actions are things we do, which can include protection. Fear itself is a possession, is like an entity. It is not an action. It takes over what your actions are. And those actions are maybe sometimes to your benefit, and other times not. But all together it is not always best for all, and thus it isn't best for all since its something that you either accept and allow or not. Thus if you accept and allow fear you know you are accepting those actions that aren't best for all. 

Fear is ancient. Its a foundational point of our minds and ego. And it is how and why we can even act within violence. Look here, would violence exist if fear didn't exist? And here I am talking about violence done not out of necessity, but of personal vendettas or enjoyment. Fear is a foundation for violence and aggression. It is the fertile soil to which other acts and emotions are grown out of. You fear your neighbor and thus you act with violence against them. You act with hate or anger. And maybe you forget about the fear you feel and only focus on the now pronounced anger/hate, saying I AM NOT AFRAID! I am STRONG! LOOK HOW STRONG I AM! Whilst the only reason you are acting this way is because you were afraid. Why would someone care about whether how fearful they are of others if they weren't already afraid? I AM NOT AFRAID! Obviously means you are. 

When we accept and allow things, it is a point of fear. Being afraid leads to accepting and allowing of how things are. Its well known, how if you are in a dangerous situation, there is what is called the flight or fight response, where you run or fight. But another response is also to be frozen in fear. That being frozen is accepting and allowing how things are. You see that in some animals, that will not move in a dangerous situation.

Another well documented situation is called learned helplessness, where an animal undergoing some punishment like a mild electric shock or other punishment, done in a continuous fashion regardless of what they do, thus they enter into a state of not moving and accepting the punishment. In a way, giving up. So the same for a person, imagine you are in fear, constant fear, everyday of your life from your waking to when you sleep, you also will develop learned helplessness, where you give up, and accept it, and become passive. You lose your passion and ability to fight. 

Fear can do the above if you accept and allow it. There is nothing to fear but fear itself. Which was a way of saying how fear itself is the enemy, and must be stopped. Fear is never good and never a supportive point. 

I have a lot of fear, and it has taken over me. I didn't recognize it as fear. I called it stressed. I also thought it was just my environment. But here I am in a different place and with different people, yet I still feel it. I also see myself as having learned helplessness, where I went through a time where I had no solace, no space that was mine, no home, no sanctuary, no where to recover, and so i succumb to the fear, the stress, the attacks. I gave up. I have no passion, no self. 

When according to what I am writing here, what must be occurring is that I allowed fear to overwhelm me. And I haven't dealt with and stopped that fear. Like truly and specifically face and end the fears. Where I would be able to stand in any dimensions, any threat, any adversary and stand without fear before them. And that is true strength and true freedom and true power. I suppose as well the idea of a sanctuary or a home or a space to recover, is also because we aren't dealing with the fears and the threats in the moment, and thus we postpone or procrastinate them. Because its possible to be in that same situation again where there is no home or sanctuary or space for you to recover. It is denied to you. And thus the only solution is to rise above by dealing with the fear then and there. Thus becoming untouchable no matter the threat. 

The above is our potential and for those on the path to true freedom for humanity, we need to become such people: untouchable by the threats, and thus immediately overcoming any challenge to our Self. And thus Passion remains consistent. We must have the passion of a 1000 children jumping on the bed of their parents in the morning to wake them up. And so Passion must remain untouched by fears. And that can only happen if we resolve all fears, so they are ended. There is beginning and and end to all things, and that includes the mind, that includes fear. End the fear of ends, and all fears. End them. 

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear the end.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear the end of a book, of a story or series.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear the end of a relationship, of a person.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear my end.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear speaking of my end

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear speaking my fears

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear other people, and what they can do to me

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear receiving physical violence

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear speaking for fear of physical violence

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear sharing something that others disagree with

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear others attacking me by removing financial support

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear others attacking me by removing my home

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear others attacking me in my sleep

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear others attacking me while I am in the bathroom

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear the threats others make to attack me

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to resort to anger, to violence, and agression, and threats when I am threatened or I am afraid. 

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe I need to be strong in order to face my fears in situations.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe I need to make others afraid in order for them to leave me alone.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear others sabotaging my relationships through gossip

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear others sabotaging my career through gossip

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear needing the approval of someone in order to succeed in a career.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear being blackmailed or held hostage by others threats to attack me or gossip about me.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear if i don't give into the demands of someone who is threatening me, that they will do the threats.

I forgive myself for accepting and allow myself to fear gossip, to fear attacks, to fear violence against me, to fear being threatened, to fear having my home taken away, to fear being gossiped against and thus causing everyone to turn against me, to fear losing all support financial or personal, to fear being murdered or assassinated while vulnerable like when i am sleep.

Thus I am not accepting fear at all, no matter the form of attack against me, no matter the extremeness of it, no matter the shape or form it would take. 

Thus I can remain happy and smiling and at home with myself no matter what. 

 I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear running out of money, to fear saying the words I am running of money, to fear saying I am broke, to fear thinking I am broke, to fear manifesting or causing me to be broke through saying the words even. 

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear me causing myself to run out of money by saying i forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear running out of money.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear having no money, no way to make money, and fear facing my fear of having no money.

Oddly enough, this fear of running out of money is like way stronger than the others, and I have hiccups now, which indicate suppressed fears. Money does truly rule us all....

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe I need fear in order prevent myself from running out of money by keeping me motivated to work.

I forgive myselfr for accepting and allowing myself to believe i need fear so that I can work, and be motivated by fear. 

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to work with fear as my motivation.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to study within fear as my motivation.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to see study as basically working and thus like making money eventually, and thus do the studying within fear. 

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear failing at studies, and thus failing at making money through career.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to motivated to work or study through fear of not having money and not having success or power.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to define money as success and power only, where it plays a part for sure, but the real power and success in in the action, and the work, and thus I can decide to do that, and thus the real power is within me and within the decision on what I will do.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to define fear as power, as success itself, as motivation and as necessary.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that fear is essential for success and thus a necessary evil for the good of all.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that it is worth the sacrifice for a person to have success and money and power, at the cost of them living in fear, believing the two variables go hand in hand.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear having no power, no money and no success with my time and actions, and thus fear forgiving fear and ending it, believing I need fear to give me the motivation and power to succeed in making the actions that bring about money, success and power in the system.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to sacrifice myself through accepting and allowing fear in my studies and my work, and my waking hours believing that it is motivating me and making me strong and that I will find success if I continue this way.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that my only value is the money I make or the power I have that can help others, or what I can do for others, and it doesn't matter my inner world. 

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe in the savior construct where its good to save others, and others are more valuable than myself, and my sacrifice is worth it.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to give into fear because I wish to be powerful for others, and believing if it ends my demise than its worth it for others.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not value myself

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to disregard myself

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to abandon myself

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to give up on myself

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to within a constant experience of fear, to give up on ending that fear and bettering my experience, and thus enable learned helplessness as me, by doing nothing to end the discomfort, and to better me, and my experience.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing the fear to win.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to let the fear take over.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to stop trying

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to let my passion die

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not find a WAY to make things better for me

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to ignore and shut out my inner experience and only focus on the my outer achievement and results

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to value my outer world more and only, in comparison to my inner world by ignoring it.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe I can be a whole and complete and well rounded person by having an outer world that is well made and well created, and it didn't matter what the inner world was like.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to allow fear because the fear was right, like the fear I am not a success yet, the fear that I didn't do something yet, or the fear that I am something now, which I am.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to do nothing to end the fear.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe fear is helpful, is good, can be harnessed for good.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to feel guilt in ending fear, and believe I am wrong to end things.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to feel judged for ending fear, and believe that others could be right and I am wrong.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear going against what others are judging me for doing, which includes ending fear.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to have allowed fear to take over my life, my waking hours, and sleep being the only reprieve from fear 

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear what others say or think about me

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear what others will do or plan to do to me

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear the outcome, the situations, the future, and what will occur.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear destiny and to fear the outcomes or consequences from my action and inactions.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear bettering my life.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear a new life.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear ending fear, because I have used fear within doing homework, studies, and working for money, all this time so far, and so I dont want to mess things up.

Studying without fear, working without fear, doing homework, and tests without fear. Living without fear. Interacting with people without fear. Ending fear. 

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear being without fear in doing all the above. 

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear a new life without fear.

So now/today I will study without fear, and tomorrow I will take a quiz without fear, and work without fear. Today I will live without fear, starting now.

 




 

 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 902 We can win

The Non-emotional, and DUTY Personality 270

Day 45 When you are connecting someone