Day 756 Life

So, I'm standing again in clearly seeing the Life that is here as me. What this means is that how I see myself is a being, a something that is life- if I create an imagination about it in order to describe it- it could be seeing myself/my body that is right here in his moment as I sit in this chair and type, and seeing that inner body as like a blue light that is my body. Its not about an image, but if I were to use an image it would be that. How I see myself is about seeing myself as life- meaning that I have no beginning and no end, that I am standing with and by every single part, particle, and speck in this existence, from the great to the small. So I committed to support every single part/person/thing in this existence- no matter who it is or what they have done. Because there are no enemies in reality/existence- there is just people/life that may be exercising power in accordance with their programming and in ways that is not what is best. But there is no enemy, there is no need for anger, hate, revenge, or punishment as emotional vengeance. Everyone is here to learn, including me. And everyone can be a teacher/teach once they learned something, including me.

 For me, what has blocked me and prevented me from living in alignment was one fear- an old fear, that is very ancient/primordial, and so probably genetic. Its a fear that I had in relation to ghosts/spirits- which I had at least an experience as a kid, that caused great fear. But I understand that fear now, I see it clearly. And I'm not letting it stop me from being me. If what I am saying doesn't make sense in the context of who I am, know that it doesn't need to make sense to you. The most important thing to take away is that One Fear, one Emotion can throw you out of whack- and if you do realize that and change/learn, then you can change your self-experience, and see more deeply into the reality/truth of who you are and what the nature/truth of reality is.

When working with the mind, you will see things that may seem petty, small, or bizarre, weird--- the most important thing to know is that the mind works/based on energy: which is emotions/feelings- and the content of it, or the context or the image of it, is not more than what it is. It still simply a feeling/emotion, just like saying its simply an image.

 What helps me get to the point of like the life-connection point within me- where its like I am empowered and see the point of Life- is this: making the statement that I stand by All Life, all of the existence, and stand to do what is best for all- making this commitment/statement and MEANING it, is part of the point- meaning that no matter what I may be feeling or reacting or thinking---- I am not going to let it or anything prevent me or stop me from doing what is best for all, and committing to do what is best for all.

The result of this realignment is seeing all that exists is me- seeing us as a family- seeing us as a One- seeing that image of things or the age of things or the ideas about things don't matter when it comes to this fact- we are one and equal as life. Things that are old are equal to what is young. Things that are opposites or polarity are one and equal. The truth of this is seen when you look at reality through the eyes of the physical- without ideas and definitions of the mind.

So that above is an important piece of knowing me and trusting me and in knowing where I am at. Like if I am unable to make that statement then I know I am off in someway- if I can't stand empowered as my responsibility as life, as a part of existence- then I know something is off.

I know that the natural reality for us is meant to be that: where in any moment we see the life in everything, everywhere- we see who we are- we see our responsibility- we see what we have to do- we see and know ourselves and we live that and we make our choices and decisions based on that- Where it becomes merely assessing and realigning the points to that point of Life within us. There is no more urgent or important matter to attend to in our daily life and living than this- attending to who we are is the most important thing to do and be committed to and to be aware of as to its importance.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 902 We can win

The Non-emotional, and DUTY Personality 270

Day 738 Here's a Cat