Day 754 I am not a Follower

So what I was walking with my mind in today/yesterday was this point of Standing where I was standing to NOT be a Follower of My mind, or within my preprogrammed life.

So in my preprogrammed life/mind I am meant to be someone who is not standing out, who doesn't go against the grain, who is invisible, who blends into society, blends into his career/work, who is quiet within that life, who doesn't rock the boat, who doesn't share his opinions, keeps to himself.

This is my preprogramming, and this is who i am within my mind, and within my life, and within myself. Within that programming it feels natural, it feels comfortable, it feels familiar, it feels right.

So I am standing up and putting a stop to the programming. This involves some physical actions and physical stance, and insisting in certain actions which are my own, which are going against the grain, which is radical, which is going against the tradition, going against what is accepted as normal in society, it goes against the Nature of Life as defined by the system. So I am taking the actions and standing and saying NO, to the thoughts I have, I am literally ignoring/not listening to the thoughts going on in my head, I am insisting and standing. I am not a follower, I am an EQUAL.

And this application I will apply to my entire life. No matter where I go, or what moment, I am not a follower. If I do anything its because I CHOOSE to do it, as my own action, no matter what situation I am. Even if someone is commanding me to do something or die, I will CHOOSE to do whatever it is that I will do. So you see, no one can command me. I am not a follower, I make my choices within this limited reality, and I take responsibility for every choice I make. This includes survival and threat of death.

Obviously though my daily life is not so extreme as having to do horrible things. But I make sure that who I am is HERE, and I am CLEAR in making all my choices/directions. I stand in myself to make sure that I am living a life that is NOT quiet/hidden, just because that's what my programming is telling me to do.

I am not living a life that is Fated or Destined for me. If people talk about Destiny or fate, then they are simply saying in other words that your life is preprogrammed. So I say fuck that, and I will take ownership of me, and remove all points of influence within me as my mind that will try to steer me onto a certain life path based within emotions/feelings. I create my life, and I create that WITHIN what is best for all. That is who I am, and my commitment, decision and direction, and action.

I am not a follower, I am not a leader either, I am an Equal.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 902 We can win

The Non-emotional, and DUTY Personality 270

Day 738 Here's a Cat