Day 745 Desire to Procreate



I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to desire to procreate

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be willing to compromise who I am, my integrity and principles for a wife/woman partner

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be willing to suppress myself, my voice, the voice of what is best for all, to hide anything that can be judged as aggressive or distasteful in my words, in my blog and vlogs, in order to appease what I believe women would want.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to try to conform to this idea of what I think a woman wants: a man who is masculine but not threatening, intelligent but not condescending, strong but not aggressive, is interested in the woman but not intrusive, is attracted to the woman's appearance but is not shallow, is soft, gentle and kind, but not feminine, is submissive to the woman, but still confident.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe it could be worth it to take more gently in my blogs, to not be aggressive, to be more passive, in order to appease what I think women want.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to try to change/suppress the message and principle of oneness and equality because of this desire to procreate and find a partner

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe I need to change and play a dating game or flirtatious game and that I can't be myself.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that no woman would want me as I am, where I am childish, feminine, relaxed, open-hearted, loving, playful, accepting, understanding and listening.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that I need to become more masculine for women, that I need to be more aggressive, and be physical fit and tough for a woman to like me.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe I that I need to deepen my voice and be more masculine in my speech in order to attract a woman

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that its worth changing if the alternative is I find no one who is compatible.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe its worth compromising who I am and my expression if it means I can find someone who is attracted to that compromise

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to want to manipulate my image and present to women what I think they want.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to place any value in any relationship that starts on physical attraction.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to place any value on any opinion of another that's based on superficial appearance and instead of mutual expression, connection, conversation, listening an understanding.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to think its impossible for a man and a woman to approach each other as equals in conversation, understanding, listening directly and be here with each other and see whether an agreement makes sense for both.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to think that everyone in this world is superficial and shallow and that no clear communication is possible between me and a woman, as they will always be in a system of flirtation, judgment, and attractions, which is within energy.

So it is possible for two people to come together as equals and speak and see each other as who they are, without energy and judgment.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to feel hopeless and think I have to compromise/change and to think it would be worth it if I have kids from it, and I imagine it all works out in the end.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to consider giving up my stance, principles, and living word and expression, and my commitment.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that it is best for all that I hide/suppress myself, my blogs/vlogs, desteni in order to find a partner.

I commit myself to walk my process absolutely, without compromise, suppression, and without reaction, fear, shame, or guilt.

I commit myself to place any possible relationship or agreement with a woman always behind my process, always second to living what is best for all, oneness and equality, here, openly, publicly.

I commit myself to expand and deepen my social relationships with all people, especially with men, since there isn't that barrier or judgment in the mind due to system of flirtation, and romance energy.

I commit myself to live a full life, where I am myself, I live as my expression that are aligned within oneness and equality, as this body, in breath, with all people equally.

I commit myself to treat women the same way I treat men, as equals. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 902 We can win

The Non-emotional, and DUTY Personality 270

Day 738 Here's a Cat