Day 740 Beatles and Across the Universe

Love, love love.

On NETFLIX
I saw this movie when I was 16 or so. It was 2006 or so. I remember sharing it with a good friend. So this more sharing something deep and real. Can we all say that Love is confusing thing?

At the same time though, can we all agree that there is a use of the word love, that when we live it with everyone, it becomes something different. To love everyone. I mean there is something there, isn't there? That's like the core of oneness and equality... Seeing everyone else as YOU. And wouldn't that be Loving everyone?

True love would be what's best for all wouldn't it?

Love, love, love.

I mean, its not bad. Its not wrong. I mean someone REALLY committed to Love, would do so without the limitation of energy.

In the movie you see some glimpses into the Hippie movement, into that time period. Into history.

The Vietnam War. The protest. Death. The Anger, Violence.

I mean, what I am doing is Love. To end the abusive patterns, to treat people well, with respect, and to show people what I have lived/down learned. How to change oneself, how to do better, and do more. To have that amazing self, have access to that power/strength, and have the vision of what's best for all. And to live it and do it with words and actions, and who I am in the moment with people.

I mean this is what life is about. Life is about People. Doing Better, doing my best! To live with integrity. Being REAL, honest, and being practical with what's here. No matter the situation we are in or are placed in by life.

Things are fucked in the world yes. But lets start where we can and with everyone we can.

But we make the world, and we make the words. All words were invented/created, and we can recreate the words. We can reforge. Love can be reforged. Where I started my Desteni process was with ending things like LOVE as energy. And I knew already way back in the beginning that the Love that is one and equal with ALL is real. When love is exclusive to just family or one person, then its fake. But LOVE lived as an expression that is not energy is REAL. Where you need to start though is in ending that energy. I mean its simple, but there's only that way. If you live love selfishly to feel an energy you will get burned. I promise you that.

I mean the Desteni process isn't that radical in the sense of what REAL life would like. Living by each other, doing good by each other, helping, being here, present, creating things that are good for all, doing what is best. I mean isn't that love?

I mean, wouldn't the most strongest person BE someone who isn't Living Love as energy for him at all? I remember how I was when I was 16, I wanted Love from other so badly. I wanted a girlfriend. So I was quite selfish and obsessed with finding that. Now with walking process I couldn't care less about that feeling as ENERGY. I want what's REAL, which is action, and behavior, and words and relationships with people. Sharing a moment, and speaking with one another. I want the world!!! haha, not be obsessed with one person. Of course, who would want to be with me? I guess only someone similar or who gets it.

Love is/was a great preprogramming method to keep people trapped in energy. But I said fuck it and went to end that energy. And now I use the word love to refer to Action and commitment and being trust worthy and following through your word, and honoring your relationships and other people the best you can. I mean that's real LOVE. And so there's nothing wrong with this movie. It has these truths in there. But my 16 year old self was still obsessed with energy. So remember this. It will never be about the MOVIE or the PERSON or the RELATIONSHIP or the WORD that makes you do something, its always just YOU that do it. You do it. You are the living word. What you speak is what you create, and what you live. So be careful what you say, apologize for your mistakes, and speak the corrections and then live it of course. Live integrity, Be integrity. Then I guess you become like Love, no?

Toodles! and have a good day!

www.desteni.org
-the home of real Love
www.eqafe.com
www.forum.desteni.org

Self-Forgiveness
Self-Honesty
Self-Responsibility
Self-Trust
Self-Direction
What is best for all
Oneness and Equality



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 902 We can win

The Non-emotional, and DUTY Personality 270

Day 738 Here's a Cat