Day 744 The Reproductive System in All of Us


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be afraid of talking about Desteni with a potential partner

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be afraid of talking about oneness and equality with a female

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be afraid of being assertive, adamant, confident and sure of myself when speaking about process, the tools, desteni, and oneness and equality

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to want to suppress and hide Desteni from a potential partner

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to want to only present that which is light, fun, and likeable about me to a potential partner

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to want to change myself and put on a presentation to a potential partner that isn't me, and is suppressing myself, my words, my stand and my principles that I'm living of oneness and equality

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to want to be and adapt and become whatever it is that I think females will like: being more masculine, having a more attractive body type or hair, what I think and how I express, that I become more softer/gentle with females.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not treat females like how I treat men

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to worry/fear that who I am as who I naturally am without changing for others, is not good enough for females

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to think that all females want an attractive guy, and they only care about the looks, and they are shallow

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to think that all females are ingrained within the system and none of them can see the importance of self, of process and of desteni

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to think that I need to change, compromise my principles, my words, my blogs, my vlogs, my sharing, and my stand in order to make a relationship work with a female of the system

I commit myself that I won't ever stop my blogs, vlogs and my stand within Desteni

It's not worth stopping being myself and my stand that is of oneness and equality for anyone or anything, since I am walking this for everyone. Its not worth giving this up for a relationship.

I commit myself to treat all females and males the same, since we are all just people.
I commit myself to not to create a presentation or persona especially for dating and for females
I commit myself to be myself, live my words, continue to align to oneness and equality as what is best for all


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 902 We can win

The Non-emotional, and DUTY Personality 270

Day 738 Here's a Cat