Day 718 Blinded by the Image of a Person

So I have been working on this Mind Design earlier in the week. It is massive. It has many interconnected parts that form something of a conspiracy theory because each part rested on another part, and fitted so nicely with the other. I could do something of a lecture of explaining all the various parts and how they fit together. For now though I'm going to continue with what I have been doing which is just sharing a part of it. A bitesize piece.

So within what I am looking at, there came up this interesting point. With Friends I can see something like their presence in the room, where if I close my eyes I can know it is them. This feels hard to explain. Let me start again.

Each person has a presence, and with some people it is extremely clear what their presence is. And their presence as their expression is so strong that its not defined by their image/appearance of their body. It is something like their nature or way of being. Or something like the way that they choose to express themselves in this reality as themselves. Or something like their BASE expression, who they are naturally when everything is chill.

For some people their presence is very obvious to me. It is unique. They may be similar to other's but its still unique.

So there was an individual who I couldn't see their presence signature, a word I'm making up. And with about 10 other individuals I could clearly see their signature. So for me it was curious, why? For this one its like it was blank, like I just couldn't see anything. Why is that?

So this questioned haunted me. I have to find out. I have to know.

Now I am seeing why. Now I am understanding. And now I'm beginning to see SOME of their signature, BUT I know that its not LIVED yet since it is still based in MEMORIES. Until I Live more with them will I be able to test it and see.

Anyway, the real interesting thing here is the WHY???
I was basically too focused on their appearance and image. I had an energetic charge with their image, and that meant I saw them as that image. When I started releasing the charges to their image, was the point slowing down. I started noticing things then about their presence and how they naturally are/were in the past moments. I started noticing things that are really cool about them, and how they do things. Before while I was focusing on their image, I couldn't see them in their action and behavior and in what they do.

How do I know this is the reason why? Cause when I started doing the self-forgiveness on my charge on their image in my mind, then I saw things slowed down and quieted down within me. And when I started to see them in my mind it was clear/empty and then I started to see their presence more. I started noticing their characteristics, their attributes, their method of being/existing. Before that, I honestly could only see their image and how I felt about it/my reactions to it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 902 We can win

The Non-emotional, and DUTY Personality 270

Day 738 Here's a Cat