Day 701 Embracing Myself

So I was asked the question: can I embrace the worst part of myself?

This wasn't the first time I consider such things as EMBRACE myself, embracing myself, and the evil, dark sides of me.

So a practical example of the dark side of me. Not so long ago, maybe 1-2 weeks I was irritated, tired, and started to say some underhanded NASTY things about someone to someone. This is the worst part of me, at least in the Now times, or times of Today.

So that's the practical example....

Now here I have something NEW to share.  So the OLD is that I have done self-forgiveness many times, and taken self-responsibility and I would totally do that with this situation. But the NEW here is this approach which is like a Living Word of Embrace....    Its a warm hug or embrace of me.

The perfect Image to describe this i me running up to hug ME, and I look today and that is me as a kid, or just me but shorter. But you know when a kid runs up to you and hugs you and looks straight up to you? That is what that image/moment is. So a real nice warm hug or embrace. So in such a moment where I am truly my nastiest self, darkest, worst part of me... if I live that as a living word, a living self-movement, a movement made in the moment within me, of embracing me, giving me a warm hug, and seeing down and seeing ME, being the one warm hugging me... And me being the warm giving the warm hug....

Well, how can I really continue being nasty, the worst of me in that moment? I cannot. Its impossible. That warm hug reminds me, that this is me, here I am, I can take responsibility and change in the moment. I can literally change in the moment from being dark and nasty, to being warm to others, being friendly, present and here.

So redefine embracing to a living word of a Warm Hug. And so I live that in the moment when I am reacting as the worst part of me. This is my commitment statement

I commit myself to live the word Embracing as the living word of a Warm hug when I am reacting as the worst part of me as being Nasty, and Irritated, and Tired.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 902 We can win

The Non-emotional, and DUTY Personality 270

Day 738 Here's a Cat