What motivates me? Writing it down. 213



So a few days ago, either 2 or 3, I wrote a blog about motivation, and what motivates to do what I do, live the principle I wish to live, that is what is best for all. So during the last few days, including today, more points that are motivating for me emerged. So I wish to share that today.

Okay so one motivation is about the future. Where when I think about or aware about a utopia, essentially. A world where everyone's needs are met, where everyone supports one another, and is friendly with one another. This is why I have been motivated to read and understand the Living Income Guaranteed (LIG) proposal [livingincome.me ] And that is also why I have been able to understand what it will take, and be willing to commit my life to that, and being able to sacrifice the freedom to pursue other things, because such a reality, even the possibility of it is greater than being guaranteed a personal life that is comfortable and entertaining. Because living income, and life, is not about entertainment, and being comfortable, it is about people, Life. It is about working together as one, caring for one another, and that joy of expressing with others. And what's great about working for such a future is that it is already here, even in the words I write. I am enjoying working towards this goal this future, that is about caring for each one, and about working together, as one. I am already doing/living this future, right now.

Another important motivation, is children. I feel that whatever I give and sacrifice, that even if it just gives a child a little or greater advantage than I have had, it would have been worth it. I see children as simply my future self, beings that would be entering the world that I am in right now.

So in my previous blog, A painful motivation (reminder) I discussed about the pain of knowing there are people right now, suffering, and how pain has motivated me in the past. So I have the real reality now, the pain, and I have the reality I am working to creating towards in the future. Both of these things are happening right now. I don't see these motivations, this pain, and this joy, as conflicting, but they actually fit quite nicely next to each other within me. Joy would occur in my heart/chest region, and the pain occurs in my solar plexus. And they are simply reminders of what I have seen already: the reality that exists right now, and the reality I am busy creating.

I found myself today expressing this point of joy, and working together with others as one, to manifest a certain result, that is part of creating this heaven on Earth reality. Its nice, exhilarating, dare I say motivating. I know that this only lasts for a moment and I have to let the moment go. I know that holding onto the experience creates problems for me. So I will see, test, experiment and report the more I find out. 

On a physical level, I notice my heart accelerates, and I feel warm throughout my body. So my body actually activates and move with the joy, but in a comfortable way, not like how I get when I hyperventilate when I "don't know something." And for the pain, I notice what I reported before, that is it is a presence, it doesn't constrict my breathing, but it is noticeable and grabs my attention. It is also not painful per se, but a reminder of the pain of others. Also my breathing is nice and even throughout both pain and joy. 

Hahaha, what I notice just now is that my pain and joy are working together as one, to motivate me for the same goal/end.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 902 We can win

The Non-emotional, and DUTY Personality 270

Day 738 Here's a Cat