The Self is the key. You are the key. If you want to make things better, focus on yourself. Do you have a relationship with yourself? Are you able to hold yourself and know yourself? Do you know what you are feeling? Do you know what you are thinking? Are you here with yourself? Do you Know yourself?

Self is the Key. You are the Key. You have the power. You are the power. You need to know the power. You need to know yourself. You need to know who you are right now in this moment in what you are thinking and feeling. And you need to start stopping whatever it is that is not best for you. You need to start stopping that which is harmful to Life.

Be the Self that is Free from all limitation, pain, abuse, destruction, and full of creation, ability, and potential. You start becoming through self-forgiveness.

Would you like to have a relationship with Your self?

Saturday, December 27, 2014

Review of Process: Self-introspection on Breathing as a tool 218



Review of Process: Self-introspection on Breathing as a tool

So I am taking this moment as an opportunity to review my history's process, specifically in relation to breathing as a tool. So the first thing I noticed was strange, that is I don't think about or consider breathing to be a tool I run to when I am facing a mind/energy point within me. The times when I focus on my breathing is when my breathing is constricted or limited, which tend to occur when I am within a mind/energy point. So upon discovering/noticing this in the moment I start to assist myself by breathing fully again.

If I look back into my history of my process, I have treated and used breathing for purposes that were not supportive. I believed for a long time that I had to breathe and be aware of my breath in every moment. That is something I don't believe anymore, because my objective is to face, self-forgive/release a point of energy or mind participation that exists within me. Upon releasing that I step in my body and direct myself, which is my ultimate goal. So breathing is useful in this process, when I first identify I am participating in an energy/mind point and I notice my breathing is restricted.

One mistake I used to do often, was to use suppression. I would suppress things, instead of taking it through the process of writing, self-forgiveness, and self-correction, within the hopes that by breathing it would fix things. I do sometimes stand my ground and direct myself that may for a moment involve being aware of my breathing, but staying actively aware of my breathing, as I learned cannot substitute stepping into the physical and directing myself.

So in general, for much of my process I overemphasized, and inflated the importance of breathing, and I would feel guilty if I wasn't aware of my breathing, as if that is what I should be doing. So now, I have learned, that breathing is only a small step, one step within a series of steps I take now when faced with a mind point, and I use it automatically as is needed and required. The other steps, of course, include writing, self-forgiveness, and self-correction/physical application.

If you are interested about learning these tools for your own application/use, you can do so for free, in an online guided course @ lite.desteniiprocess.com Sign up for a Free Account Today!

No comments:

Post a Comment