Reflection: Daily Blogging Commitment: What are the benefits? Why should/would I blog daily? 220




So right now I am reflecting on daily blogging. For the past 2 weeks or so, I have been blogging almost everyday. I did make a schedule for myself where I included daily things to do, and it took some time and effort, but I have been fairly successful. I see that within having a history now of blogging for about 2 weeks, that I don't want to stop or break the cycle, that I want to keep going, and perhaps see how far I can go. So its like a motivation that comes with momentum or an acceleration that occurs similar to an exponential growth. And one thing too. I am able to easily relate and connect to the recent blogs I have written, and so I am seeing overall patterns and connections between events/moments in my daily life to recent moments/events, such as the blogs on self-worth. I find too that when I am writing certain words down, or topics, especially as I write them down on different days, and so repeat these words, I am instilling the words inside myself, like they are becoming part of my everyday vocabulary but also as a reference to explain how I feel, and my mind patterns. Like with identifying nervousness and feeling scared, which I have wrote in regard to self-worth. This has assisted me to move myself in new moments, in new situations, where I didn't have to write about the event, because I could already relate to what I knew about nervousness and feeling scared as it pertained to self-worth, so I was able to walk through this new situation.

It is certainly important for me to continue with daily writing/blogging, because if these are the kind of results I have had so far, just imagine what more writing will bring!

The main thing I am focusing now on is the physical movement, through physical pains, tiredness and exhaustion, where I am pushing myself further than before. So that means to write my daily blogs even if I just have 20 mins and it is late at night, and I spent the whole day busy/moving/working. Even let's say I was mind possessed for most of the day, and I only realize this at the end of the day, to still write anyway. So to let there be no excuse, and let my word in this matter be final. That I will post a blog everyday.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 902 We can win

The Non-emotional, and DUTY Personality 270

Day 738 Here's a Cat