The Self is the key. You are the key. If you want to make things better, focus on yourself. Do you have a relationship with yourself? Are you able to hold yourself and know yourself? Do you know what you are feeling? Do you know what you are thinking? Are you here with yourself? Do you Know yourself?

Self is the Key. You are the Key. You have the power. You are the power. You need to know the power. You need to know yourself. You need to know who you are right now in this moment in what you are thinking and feeling. And you need to start stopping whatever it is that is not best for you. You need to start stopping that which is harmful to Life.

Be the Self that is Free from all limitation, pain, abuse, destruction, and full of creation, ability, and potential. You start becoming through self-forgiveness.

Would you like to have a relationship with Your self?

Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Reflection: Daily Blogging Commitment: What are the benefits? Why should/would I blog daily? 220




So right now I am reflecting on daily blogging. For the past 2 weeks or so, I have been blogging almost everyday. I did make a schedule for myself where I included daily things to do, and it took some time and effort, but I have been fairly successful. I see that within having a history now of blogging for about 2 weeks, that I don't want to stop or break the cycle, that I want to keep going, and perhaps see how far I can go. So its like a motivation that comes with momentum or an acceleration that occurs similar to an exponential growth. And one thing too. I am able to easily relate and connect to the recent blogs I have written, and so I am seeing overall patterns and connections between events/moments in my daily life to recent moments/events, such as the blogs on self-worth. I find too that when I am writing certain words down, or topics, especially as I write them down on different days, and so repeat these words, I am instilling the words inside myself, like they are becoming part of my everyday vocabulary but also as a reference to explain how I feel, and my mind patterns. Like with identifying nervousness and feeling scared, which I have wrote in regard to self-worth. This has assisted me to move myself in new moments, in new situations, where I didn't have to write about the event, because I could already relate to what I knew about nervousness and feeling scared as it pertained to self-worth, so I was able to walk through this new situation.

It is certainly important for me to continue with daily writing/blogging, because if these are the kind of results I have had so far, just imagine what more writing will bring!

The main thing I am focusing now on is the physical movement, through physical pains, tiredness and exhaustion, where I am pushing myself further than before. So that means to write my daily blogs even if I just have 20 mins and it is late at night, and I spent the whole day busy/moving/working. Even let's say I was mind possessed for most of the day, and I only realize this at the end of the day, to still write anyway. So to let there be no excuse, and let my word in this matter be final. That I will post a blog everyday.


No comments:

Post a Comment