The Self is the key. You are the key. If you want to make things better, focus on yourself. Do you have a relationship with yourself? Are you able to hold yourself and know yourself? Do you know what you are feeling? Do you know what you are thinking? Are you here with yourself? Do you Know yourself?

Self is the Key. You are the Key. You have the power. You are the power. You need to know the power. You need to know yourself. You need to know who you are right now in this moment in what you are thinking and feeling. And you need to start stopping whatever it is that is not best for you. You need to start stopping that which is harmful to Life.

Be the Self that is Free from all limitation, pain, abuse, destruction, and full of creation, ability, and potential. You start becoming through self-forgiveness.

Would you like to have a relationship with Your self?

Thursday, December 25, 2014

Christmas 'Presents' 216


Presents, Christmas Eve.
I feel sad, depressed, tired. Imagination of people getting angry with me. I feel a pain, emotional pain. And I feel a movement of crying within me. It seems silly to me that we give presents. Because within me, I have felt sad when I don’t receive a present and someone else did. I feel like that said something about my value/worth as a human being or person.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to give value and worth to myself dependent upon what presents I did receive, or did not receive because others had received a present.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to value myself highly when I receive a present, which I believe/perceive is of high value, that someone else didn’t receive.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to value myself lowly when I don’t receive a present, which I believe/perceive to be of high value, because someone else received it.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to value myself or others, based on what presents we did or did not receive.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to feel sad, depressed and tired, when I receive presents.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to have an emotional pain and feel like crying when I am around an atmosphere of gift-giving.
When and as I see myself feeling sad, depressed, tired, and having an emotional pain, with a physical movement of crying, while I am in an atmosphere of gift-giving, such as Christmas, I stop and I breathe – I realize that gift are just physical objects, and the value I am placing on myself based on what physical objects are given to me or not given to me, and how I value those objects, is not supportive for me and unnecessary – I realize that I can treat gifts like the physical objects they are, without my self-value fluctuating or changing based on my perception of them.
Thus, I commit myself to receive gifts with gratitude, and recognizing them as the physical objects they are, which have a value, but this value does not determine my value as a physical object myself. And I commit myself to utilize these objects to serve me in doing what is best for all, just like how I utilize myself as a physical object, this body, to serve the aim of what is best for all, because that is best for me! 
 For-give-ness is the Best Christmas Present. 

No comments:

Post a Comment