Day 887 Stop the Mind

 I enjoy violence.

I enjoy seeing the wicked being punished.

I enjoy seeing power wielded 

I enjoy seeing strong action

I enjoy the display of strength

 

This is an energetic experience. I see it relates to a coworker who was being righteous about the wrong thing an employer was doing. I see it makes me feel good and in control. I see I desire power, I see I desire money as power, so that I can have control. I see that I feel powerless and not in control right now, since I don't have much money. I see how the idea is reinforced in me that I just need to make more money.

 real power and control comes not from money, comes not from violence, comes not from dictating others how they should be, not from screaming, not from yelling, not from ownership. 

 

Real power and control is aligning here with the breath and the physical. Because at any moment the body could eject you. At any moment you breath could be stop. You don't have control over anything really. Every moment is a breath and that breath is what allows you to be here on Earth. And that fact scares you. That fact is what drives you. You fear to admit you don't have control or power. You fear to look at the real power, and ask questions. How should I be? What should I be doing? What is the point? Your fear is in not embracing the facts, embracing the science, embracing the reality, embracing the truth. That we all breath equally, that we are all equally powerful, and that we are equals. We are life. 

Embracing power and truth is real power. Fearing the power , fearing the truth, fearing the physical, fearing the facts, is dis-empowerment. Running around chasing money, avoiding self, and seeking control over others is not power, its fear. 

Your body is mortal. Your time on Earth is limited. You will die. Your breath keeps your body alive. You are equal to all that is here, all people, all animals, all matter. Live with the equality of all things. Then you will be power, and peace, and alignment, and clarity. When another speaks, you are speaking. When another breathes, you are breathing. Run to life, not away from it. Don't fight life, fight towards it. No thought is part of life. The Mind is not part of Life. Leave the Mind, and go to Life/All.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 902 We can win

The Non-emotional, and DUTY Personality 270

Day 738 Here's a Cat