Day 889 Peaceful Warrior

 There is this book called Peaceful warrior, and a movie was made based on it. I had watched this movie many years ago. And the idea of the Peaceful warrior is one that makes sense for me. It makes sense that for one to be a warrior who fights to have that mental clarity, where you have no thoughts, you are unmoved by experiences, and that you are the director of yourself and the moment, and thus what you do and what you produce is much more and greater than others can. 

So the act of fighting, the act of war, and even the act of violence, is an act that can be done within what is best for all. Force itself is not inherently bad/evil. Obviously there is war, fighting, violence and force that is abusive and is separating us and hurting others. However the same actions must be taken at times, usually when there is someone abusing that is not listening to words saying for them to stop.

I see that as the epitome of being a Peaceful Warrior, and the exemplary person we can be. Being able to wield forceful words to help others. And in doing so, knowing full well that people can resist, can threaten, can dissolve a relationship, can do various things. 

What is interesting is that people decide what they will do, and so really anyone can decide to leave or decide to come back. And that the present isn't fixed/static. Decisions are being made all the time. And the past is always gone. 

I would say i have the peaceful part very easy. But the warrior part is something not so easy for me. I don't like fighting or war. But its necessary. Confrontation is necessary. War is necessary. Force is necessary. 

I can see how wielding that power and being able to do what is necessary gives that sense of security. Because if you need to step up, you can and you are able to. 

And reason why I would wield this force or violence, is for me or for others or for Life. And when I think of that now, it actually seems doable. Because that purity, and that innocence, and that meaning is worth it. Because this world is fucked up, but just like a concrete covered jungle, where the plants have to break through the floor, the Life will always be there. The seeds will always be in the ground waiting to be watered and nurtured, and they will overtake the concrete and flourish. 

I don't want to fight with my friends or family, but for the good of them, and for the good of all, I will. Because their best self or innocent self or original self would want me to. And I would be happy to bring us closer to whats best for all. So i guess that means I can go to war, or fight with a genuine smile. So to be peaceful warrior in fact. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 902 We can win

The Non-emotional, and DUTY Personality 270

Day 45 When you are connecting someone