Day 871 Resonance and the Authority of Self

 Resonance

 

How everything I do its been programmed through Resonant Symbols. 

So through the System of the Mind, what I do, and my perception of having choice, and my ability to do things, and how I do them, is determined by resonant symbols that hold within them all the memories and relevant points. 

 

How do I correct this? From being one where I am living moment to moment according to the resonant symbols that are activated and present in the moment to moment, to one where I am instead living directly in the moment without programming, and that how I live is according to the principle of what is best for all.

Being enslaved and trapped is not best for all, obviously. But I did have that thought of what if I just changed my resonance to one where I do what is best for all. The answer would include me being enslaved still, and not living, and actually not having any power or say at all. How can you change anything even about yourself, let alone others or this reality, if you have no power over yourself? If you are not the one directly deciding and living, but instead just following some pre-programming? Its contradictory, and contradictions are impossible. 

It's impossible to change your resonance to something else, because having any power to do so, would require not being subjugated to resonance, which would mean the resonance would cease to exist. If you have the power of freedom, then enslaving yourself again is impossible. It would be a contradiction. 

Therefore what must be done is ending resonance, thus freeing oneself, thus having power. And thus using that power to free others, and to correct the world on a systemic level. 

How do I do this? By living as the Authority of Self, the one who gave permission for this resonance to be who I am. The reason why resonance act the way they do and operate at the level that they do is because it is in response to me giving permission for the symbol/pattern/program to be who I am, and be my living, on the level of my self, which is the real/full me, that is the one that is/has the power of the creator, and is the creator. This is me that has the ultimate authority, and that is where I need to get to. That is the point of what we are doing in process.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 902 We can win

The Non-emotional, and DUTY Personality 270

Day 45 When you are connecting someone