Day 865 Acceptance

The only thing of value that exists is every single one of us. Living this statement actually means you have value. Those who are selfish don't have any value. This entire reality is built on the principle that all lives matter equally. And that is why at death you will see that only those who can stand as point, will have any access to what matters.

If you disagree with me, your an abuser. Because what you are saying is that not everyone is worthy of care, of money, of support, of food and all and everything we need to become effective individuals that can care and support others in turn. Abusers are a common thing, and Abusers are irrelevant. To be an abuser is to be a distraction that is to be ignored. Because those who understand and support Life, need our attention. Isn't it funny how abusers want attention? I think its hilarious. 

Just like how we stop our thoughts, we also stop the abusers. We ignore them. We don't give them any attention. Life need nourishment, needs the attention for it grow. And so it needs a sacrifice. To be a parent is a sacrifice. To care for others is a sacrifice. And abusers are incapable of sacrifice. It is worse when abusers have kids of course because they won't sacrifice for their kids. 

There is much work that needs to be done to fix the problems in this world. But given that when you die, what you take with you is nothing, then it makes sense that you give all that you can to fix the problems in the world. And the top 2 problems is money and Self. People need money, and People need to understand themselves. 

I am about to start classes so I can get a career as a Statistician/Data Scientist. I plan to use my money to assist with Life. I know that my individual life as a story doesn't matter. Yet at the same time, Who I am as Integrity, as what I can give, do and support others with define who I am. My greatest desire in Life would be a dream where I have the perfect partner, a family, and close friends whom I can play with and express myself with and at the same time support them in stopping their minds and developing self-expression. But I also know that such a dream is unlikely. And I accept that it probably won't happen for me and that is okay. Because I know that one day such a dream would become common for everyone. One thing that I can say with certainty is that every child can live such a life if we give them the proper environment. Every child will hold all the dreams, all the potential, all the expression. And that will always be true in the future. So that is why we have to sort out the money situation as well as the Self situation because the child needs the Relationships in their life that will support them to LIVE for real. 

The year 2021 and there was so many people in the past who got us to this point. And we will also be points that lead others to their lives. There will be pain, their will be more sacrifice but as long as we hold innocence and truth/honesty then we can make it happen. One day all will be free. And one day we will be able to help the Abusers and prevent them from happening. But today/now we have to be realistic. Abusers reading this don't care. They are just following their programming, or maybe even looking ways to sabotage. So we have to accept that death will get rid of their abusers, and the next generation starts fresh again. 

Remember that this reality is real. Its not a movie, or tv show. To get to a real paradise, those today alive need to give their lives for the cause. Its just that simple. We need to end the abuse, end the lies, end the deception. Be the Self that is best for all in every way, without a mind. Be oneness and equality incarnate. Be the words wholly. End your ego, your story. And Give. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 902 We can win

The Non-emotional, and DUTY Personality 270

Day 45 When you are connecting someone