Day 870 Bullying

 I think I have a resonant response to bullying from when I was a child. And that response is deep and automatic. I basically do nothing when I am bullied. I don't respond, don't move, don't say anything. I know this isn't the best for all response. The best for all response, is something like speaking and standing with words of the message of oneness and equality and WHO I AM, like saying something along the lines of "We are ALL LIFE, we Are ALL EQUAL, and that is who I am, and what I stand for and what I commit my life to do. To find a way for us all to be supported and cared for, to correct the abuses and the wrongs. So I won't waste my precious time. If you want to be supported then I am here. If you need help changing yourself then I am here." Not saying anything is the worst option, because then you are basically saying you are nothing, you don't have a self, you don't stand for anything. That was very much the theme of how I was as a child. That I was quiet, in the background, and that I don't exist. I am hidden, I am a shadow, I observe and watch but do not participate. I wait to be invited. That was existence. So it makes sense that this is my resonant design, and what I need to face and change within me on a beingness and resonant self level. 

It's a presence of a ghost or shadow as me, being incorporeal, being see through, being non-existent, and not-mattering, having no stand, not asserting anything. These are all symbols that I lived into my being and the fiber of myself. And I can change it by living differently, by asserting myself, by existing as a self for all to see. By being VISIBLE.

 So this is the Design, and bullies just press the trigger plate of this design. Ending this designs, means that no bully can touch me. 

And I also think that this is connected to the eyes. Meaning with my eyes being closed, it means I am susceptible to bullies, and that on a practical level, bullies can see that as an indication that I am susceptible. Since how the mind works has been as a relationships between people's design, like the ones that bully and the one's that are bullied, so it makes sense that there is a way for the mind to physically signal each other. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 902 We can win

The Non-emotional, and DUTY Personality 270

Day 45 When you are connecting someone