Day 850 A Part of this World

 When someone betrays me or abuses me, the options had been to either fight or run. Especially when it involves a person who is part of a circle of friends it is when I would run. Because I loved the person still. I love my friends. So I don't want to fight them, and so I run. 

But there is a way where I don't have to fight or run, and I can honor my love for the person. And this involves basically openly holding onto the fact that I love the person and each one, and I want what is best for each one, and I do not want anyone to hate that person, I don't want to see them suffer, or punished.

I want what is best for each one. To see everyone succeed in their goals. To help each one. And so continue remaining in this purity of my heart. Where we can all be friends, and I can love everyone I have known, and support them as best I can. 

It is my duty to discover and live the truth, as well as to teach and to show others. Because that is what each one would want: to be their best self, to learn the truth, to be a part of this World. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 902 We can win

The Non-emotional, and DUTY Personality 270

Day 45 When you are connecting someone