Day 843 I am selfish

 I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to only live for myself and my pleasure.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to live only for what I want and desire for myself to experience.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to want others to like me, because it makes me feel good.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to feel good when others like me, when they compliment me, when they want to be with me.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to listen to others if it makes me feel good.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to feel good because of others. 

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to want to avoid feeling bad due to others taking away that which makes me feel good: their compliments, words, attention. 

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to resist feeling bad, and wanting to avoid feeling bad.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to go towards what feels good.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to desire to be surrounded by people that make me feel good.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to want to feel good all the time.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to pick whatever feels good for me, no matter the consequences for others.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to live for how I feel.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be motivated to do things in my life based on what feels good for me.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be selfish in only living for me and how I feel about things and about people.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to normalize living for feelings, living for desires, living for pleasure, living for only self.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing what I feel to be me.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to see who i am to be what I feel in the moment.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that who I am is what I am feeling in this moment.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to listen to what I feel like its a secret messenger of the truth of who i am, and what i should be doing, by doing what feels good and avoiding what feels bad.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to trust in what I feel to be an indication of who I am and what I should do.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to live a life of pleasure, a life that is only me in this world, a life based on decisions that are made based on what I am feeling in the moment about things, about people, and about my environment.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to avoid doing what feels bad, and to protect doing what makes me feel good.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to choose feeling good for one moment over the life of a person. 

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be addicted to what I feel

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to serve what I feel.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be a slave to what I feel.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be limited to what I feel.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to perpetuate a humanity that only lives for what it feels.

I didn't choose what I feel, but I can choose to stop accepting and allowing it within me. 

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to find meaning and purpose in what I feel.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 902 We can win

The Non-emotional, and DUTY Personality 270

Day 45 When you are connecting someone