Day 845 What am I?

 What Motivates me to Do what I do is the Truth.

What am I?

Who am I?

What is reality?

What is really going on?

So take a look for yourself right now. Look at yourself. What are you? Check out your hand, your body. Check out your senses and your experiences. What are you?

The answer is the same for all of Humans. What are humans? What are we?

We were born in slavery. We were born with the Mind. The Mind and Body. What are you capable of?

You can be aware of what you are experiencing. You can feel what is going on in this moment through your body. 

What you are feeling and thinking doesn't have to at all determine who you are and what you decide to do. You are what you accept and allow. The Mind moves automatically as it does. Your emotions and thoughts move automatically as they do. Yet you don't have to identify as them. You don't have to listen to them and follow what it says. You can decide who you are and what you do. So the Mind isn't you.

What I am is this combination of this Body with having a Mind interwoven with the Body. The truth is that this is a point of slavery and control. The only purpose of the Mind is to enslave me, control me, and tell me what to do, and tell em who I am. In every which way it can, it exerts its influence. But it can never fully control me, stop me or end me. It needs me. It needs my attention, it needs me to be complicit, to accept this reality. 

If I end the Mind, and I step away from it: I am here with my body with the power of responsibility. Yet I am limited now because I know the truth of me and my body and of every human being. We are not free. We have been enslaved to our Minds since birth. So what motivates me is the Truth. And to deny the truth would be simply entering back into the Mind's enslavement. You can't be whatever you want to be. You can't choose whatever you want to do. You are either enslaved to your Mind or you are part of the Movement that give us all Responsibility through Equality.  Part of the critical point of Enslavement is the belief in some being more responsible than others. So the correction is that we are all equally responsible. Because have a look, we each have a Mind, and we are each accepting and allowing the Enslavement of ourselves. And only each one of us can end the our own Mind. 

So that is what I am, and what each human is. And Who I am is the one that decides/chooses to do something about what I am. 

Will we accept what we were born into? Or will we rise out of it?

I can perhaps look at next time, the question why am I here? How did we get here to this point? The short answer is that we are all in the hands of Life, so we are guarded, protected and we are being helped.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 902 We can win

The Non-emotional, and DUTY Personality 270

Day 45 When you are connecting someone