DAy 847 All

 I will stand for us all. The one thing that our mind does, and can ever do is to stand instead of you. So because you aren't standing within yourself, that is how and why the mind occupies you. It tells you what to do and what to say, and how come you follow it? You follow it because that is all you have ever done. We do not know what it means to really live.

So today I do self-forgiveness. I forgive myself for accepting and allowing the mind to tell me what to do.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to follow my mind's instructions, suggestions, beliefs and views.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing to believe in the beliefs of my mind

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing to believe that what I hear in my head is me, and reflects who I am

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing to believe that what I feel is my own feelings.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing to believe that I do not have a choice about what I feel.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing to believe I cannot create myself as my experience, as who I am, as what I experience, what I feel, and what I think.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing to not be Strong and Loud, and Adamant, and Assertive about who I am, what I stand for, and what I will do.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing to not stand for all of us, and for all of our Freedom from this Collective Enslavement of the Mind.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing to not stand with my body and to not Trust that the Body and the Physical has got my back with this process, and that it is the will of Existence, of Truth, of Life, of Integrity, of Innocence, and Creation that we stand Equal to All, and become the Caretakers of All.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing to forget that Breath is the living manifestation of every single thing, that it is equal to all, and represents us all. I am a Breath. You are a Breath. We are all just a Breath.With each breath we can honor everything and see the truth of all and each one.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing to be out of touch with All, all as one and equal, all that exists, everyone, everything, within and as each breath

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing to believe there is anything greater than each of us, as all as one and equal, as we are all that is, and we are all equal.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing to believe in programming, in reactions, in some other force or power, that isn't mine own responsibility that ensures that all stands one and equal. It is my responsibility to make sure that occurs. And that is the only point I can trust. And that is the only way that oneness and equality can be trusted through individuals that live and become all as one and equal in fact in how they live.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to myself to fear what could be the case, instead of seeing with my own eyes what is the case.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that it isn't up to me to make this happen for us all, that its fine if I do nothing

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear what could have been or what could be, instead of simply living here whatever it is that brings us all to oneness and equality, including for me in my individual life and self.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to try to control the outcomes so that I achieve what I believe is the prevention of bad things or evil, when even if I do prevent such things, that it achieves nothing still, because it isn't about creating oneness and equality as me, in my life, in what I can do. 

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing  myself to live separate from my breath, separate from my body, separate from this room, separate from this reality, separate from us all.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to live separate from expression, from innocence, from honesty, from integrity, from realness, from how things are supposed to be.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to live separate from commitment, from creation, from beings, from people, from responsibility, from self, from who we all are.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to accept a lesser version of ourselves and each other.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe it is someone else's responsibility to correct reality, to bring about the solution, the correction, the balance, the way forward for us all.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to forget who we each are, who I am, who each plant is, who each animal is, and who all is.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to let programming, voices, our abdication of self win the day.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to let our minds tell us what to do and who we are.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to leave us all for damnation, for hell, for destruction.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that anything in this existence can be less than anything else, that it isn't part of the whole, the All, the one and equal.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe it isn't worth the sacrifice, the commitment, the giving of all that I have, to help even just one person, even maybe, even the chance of it. 

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to accept anyone's programming, anyone's projection, anyone's illusion, ego, self belief, self-presentation as who they are. None of us are that.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not be willing to sacrifice everything I can, so that we all, including myself have the best chance in realizing and becoming who we are as all as one and equal.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not be willing to sacrifice my beliefs, my desires, my dreams, my wants, my pleasure, my feelings, my mind, my idea of who I am, my everything, so that I can commit myself to do what brings us all to oneness and equality, including me. 

One of the most powerful tools I have at my disposal for bringing about Self is writing and words. I can express pretty fucking powerful words.

One of the most common delusions we have as humans is the belief that we are an individual person, living my life and that my life is the most important priority. It is the belief of selfishness, of pleasure and of happiness. However, when you take such a person and truly challenge them in who they are and with the entireness of reality, and how people really exist, they will crumble. They will crumble through a form of denial and become super ego, or they will crumble and start the change needed to take responsibility. Living a lie is a waste of time anyway. So whatever lengths a person has to go through, whatever lengths of suffering, the extremeness of it, is definitely worth it even for a glimpse of truth. For the truth and becoming the truth is the only thing of value. We need to accumulate that value collectively as humanity, and through that is how we bring about a change as humanity as us all. If you are able to consciously be the change, that that is what you need to do. We each play a part. We each will be challenged. In that sense it is equal. But even if it wasn't equal, the outcome of us finally ending this nightmare and creating a true world for us all, is worth it= and again that is only possible through us changing as humanity. So any amount of contribution of self-change is worth it. So we can each do that. And it isn't that much of a conscious process if you want to call it that for most of humanity. But it is a process of self-change, and the opportunities are there. Each is important. Each self-change is equally valuable.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 902 We can win

The Non-emotional, and DUTY Personality 270

Day 45 When you are connecting someone