Day 824 The Living Word and Fear

I choose to face my fear of being alone, which means that I must put myself into those situations that I fear. This means having the conversations I fear, saying the things I know is best for all, yet I fear it will lead others to leave me alone.

So I choose what is best for all over being alone.

I choose what is best for all over company.

I choose what is best for all over friendship.

I choose what is best for all over family.

I choose what is best for all over everything/anything.

Because if the people in your life can't stand you with you speak/stand by what is best for all, then they are not best for you/all.

So no more waiting, no more hiding, no more fearing. Now its time to stand absolutely. Now its time to recognize the Life within me, and the oneness and equality of the Living word and spoken word.

Now is the time to be unoriginal, a clone, predictable, because oneness and equality will have only one outcome. Choice becomes irrelevant.

Time for the next phase in my life.

So it is written, so it shall be done = The power of the Living Word.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 902 We can win

The Non-emotional, and DUTY Personality 270

Day 738 Here's a Cat