Day 821 Real time writing & self-forgiveness - Standing

What do I feel?
Fear.
What do I fear?
I fear losing access to people, to being cut off and shut out.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear losing access to people, to fear being cut off and be shut out.
How do I feel now?
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear standing without fear.
Nothing.
I am remembering my day. There were moments where I was angry, irritated, yet I did self-forgiveness or I pushed for stopping the fears, emotions, anger.
I succeeded in feeling nothing again and in acting/doing what is best for all, I went beyond my limitations.
I pushed for integrity of my doing and not for money.
In the nothingness, I am home.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear taking responsibility for other people and this world, through who I am in absolute detail.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear going into the depth of a person and seeing all of who they are and all that is here within my access.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing to fear seeing with the deepest level of perception of reality that I can reach currently.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear no longer being merely an individual/ego, but exists as multidimensional as a part of this existence, as a dependent part of reality this is within and in reality and in all.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear having the responsibility to shape existence through my word and self.

Who we really are is everything, we are part of the all. We are the others, We are the ones, We are the seemingly separate points. We are a copy, we aren't that unique. The value of self is in existing and in expressing, and in self-directing. We are complete when we stand with and as everyone/all.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 902 We can win

The Non-emotional, and DUTY Personality 270

Day 738 Here's a Cat