Day 56 Faces of Change: No more Energy



I took a look at my photos of me across the years. I posted an album of such photos on facebook. I can see the change in me, in my very face. Before I was scared to express. I had trouble expressing my face. Then I started practicing. I did things. Like I shaved my head. I did it because our water supply is getting polluted by hair products and I wanted to bring attention to that. At the same time, I face my own perception of what i think others perceive as me. I freed myself through challenging myself. I sought challenge. I expressed my face. As I walked process, the desteni process, where I STOPPED emotions and Feelings, the negative and positive, and I started to EXPRESS myself through the physical, there are changes in my face that happened, changed in my expression. My expression has become more fuller, more confident, more settled. I know who I am. I like who I am. I like my face.

I am going to miss this body after I die. I realize I will die, and that life is a gift. I realize that I have made my purpose settled on what is best for all, that I will achieve it. I will make sure that others understand the process works and I am evidence of that. That stopping feelings especially, and positive feelings is necessary in order to create expression. So many hold onto the positive and then they miss out on living.

So make some faces!

Part of my time with me has been to simply make faces in the camera. Have fun. Try new things. Try new faces. Play with yourself. And share it, love it, own it.

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10217775482965784&type=1&l=399a40b349

Walk the depths of your mind. Have no mercy for the mind. Bring forth only the physical and physical expression. No mind needed. Your self, your being, and the physical is enough. No more energy. No more positive, no more negative. No more good, no more bad. Just what is real.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 902 We can win

The Non-emotional, and DUTY Personality 270

Day 738 Here's a Cat