Day 55 Moments where I love myself through

actions, and gifts, or opportunities i gift myself with or take. Or moments that I gift myself with.

It can be a moment of sitting down in front of a natural view of nature, rows of trees, while people nearby talk/play.

It can be a moment of going out to dance the night away, no matter what others think or may being, just dancing by myself alone, not needing permission or approval, just doing it for me.

It can be a moment of laying down, and breathing, being quiet.

It can be just giving me something, like cooking a well made meal or dessert.

It can be giving myself something I need like water or sleep.

It can be giving myself the time to do something, all the time that I may need, plenty of time to work through something.

Loving myself is a verb, is an action, is a gift I GIVE to me. That is when its real.  You don't think it. You do it. You live it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 902 We can win

The Non-emotional, and DUTY Personality 270

Day 738 Here's a Cat