Day 54 Don't give up!

Giving up on someone...

I have given up on many people. I shouldn't have done that.

Giving up on someone else, means I'm giving up on myself.

Giving up on myself is the greatest failure. The only failure is giving up.

Oneness and equality, if I give up on someone else, I am in fact giving up on myself, and in fact living Failure.

I regret giving up on these people in my life. I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to give up certain people in my life in becoming better, learning and changing.

Giving up on someone, believing they cannot change, saying they cannot change, is the worst thing you can do to yourself.

Leaving someone within the intent of giving up on them vs with the intent that it will support them is different.

Giving up on someone is never okay.

Because anyone, everyone can, will, and must change.

People may enter and leave your life. That doesn't mean you can give up on people. Someone can be halfway across the world, and you don't have to give up on them be better. Never do you have to give up on someone. And you never should give up on anyone. We all can change. No matter who you are, what you have done. That is what self-forgiveness is, anyone can forgive themselves. Self-forgiveness is in YOUR HANDS!!!!!!!!

Anyone can.

Giving up on someone means you are giving up on yourself.

Never give up.

If you want a definition of love, here is one, never give up on anyone, including yourself.

You may need to leave someone, stop seeing someone, but that can be done within support of the other, not within giving up on them. KNOW the difference!!

You don't have to allow abuse. But you also don't have to give up on the abuser changing, because being an abuser is a mask, a definition, it is NOT WHO they really ARE.

Evil is not real. Evil is a mask. It is a self-definition. Good and evil is a game. What is real is the being, the person behind it, who is not those self-definition. Life is here within each, the potential, and seed of life is covered up with definitions of Good and Evil.

Realize everyone can change!!! Realize everyone will change either in death or now in this last lifetime!

Realize you access your own life, and love, when you give it to others. Recognize the life that is in Everything, everyone! and then you can recognize it within yourself!

I shouldn't have given up on anyone. No matter what.

I paid the cost. I've learned my lesson.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 902 We can win

The Non-emotional, and DUTY Personality 270

Day 738 Here's a Cat