Living the Word Independence, what is it like?


"Only slaves exist within pain and suffering, because they believe themselves to be ‘victim to’ some form of power greater than themselves – and have no resolve to stand up independently, but merely accept and allow the continuation of accepted and allowed pain and suffering."
http://desteni.org/desteni-material/blog/marilyn-monroe-human-design-menstruation 

I am standing up independently. I am learning to apply independence as a LIVING word. I am not trying to live independence through something external, which means I am not trying to find independence through how much money I have, my status, my popularity, being outside of the family home, or anything else that is external. I am learning to live independence as a LIVING word, which means inside my self, my presence, in relationship with myself, how I move, live, and speak. Independence as a living word has nothing to do with what others say, think of me, comment of me, or how they compare themselves to me.

What is it like Living the word Independence as a living word? It is like when I speak or share about something, I don't change or edit what I say based on fear of what others will say to me. So if people were to insult me, become angry at me, yell at me, curse me, I stand independent to that and I speak as myself as independence, which means I speak without being moved by any comment, insult, fear, attack. So I don't allow anything to affect me. When I let, accept and allow, anything that is said to me to affect me, I will carry it around with me until I STOP accepting and allowing it, stop LETTING it continue to affect me. Living Independence as a Living Word is a step further. It is me actually speaking, actually moving, actually sharing myself without movement, without being affected, without reaction.

Living Independence means I am writing my own destiny, I am taking responsibility for my own life and my own life path. Being Independence, in the core of my being and self means that I am not dependent on others to tell me what to do, to influence me into a decision, to decide for me and tell me what is the right path. Living Independence means I take the responsibility for what I speak and do, and decide and have that in no way be determine by the decisions of others, be influenced in anyway by how others want it to be. I am the point that decides, and that decision is not altered emotionally through any form of insults, attacks, words that seek to bring out some form of control over me through some feeling or emotions. Living Independence as a Living Word does require no longer allowing any reaction, any movement within you.

Independence requires me being alone within myself. Like a quiet still lake with no movement. There is no movement of mind, of influence or reaction within me, I am completely still. Within that stillness I am there and there I can live Independence. As soon as there is a ripple in the lake through reaction or influence, my first job is to stop the reaction and influence and reach stillness again. There I can Live Independence. So Independence is about maintaining my inner self through maintenance of the lake. The second step or job is to just live it, make my decisions, move in life, just live normally. That normal living and decisions, big or small, is me living independence as long as I maintain the lake. As soon as I react, I am no longer independent and so become dependent or influenced on some reaction or external influence feeding me information through my emotions and feelings, and so I would be accepting and allowing manipulation. Manipulation cannot happen without my acceptance and allowance. So I must guard the lake, guard my inner self, and so thereby doing I live independence. The stillness is Independence, and Independence is stillness. If you are not still, you are not Independent. If you are not Independent, you are not still.

Speaking from the stillness. Being still, Being still in the body and muscles, where you can see it inside yourself that you are still, that is what Independence is. Like balancing on one foot yet completely still. That is how Independence exists as a Living Word that you can live inside yourself.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 902 We can win

The Non-emotional, and DUTY Personality 270

Day 738 Here's a Cat