Day37 Scared of being alone

I have this fear within me of being alone within who I am, without. So I am afraid of being who I am, and being the only one like that in my environment, my without. Because I am reacting with fear, I want to react by changing to be like my environment. I want to fit in.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be afraid of being alone within being the only one like me in my environment, my without.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to change who I am to be like my environment, because I am afraid of being alone, as the only one like me in my without, my surroundings.

When and as I see myself wanting to change who I am to be like my environment because I am afraid of being the only one like me - I stop and I breathe - I realize it is dishonest to change because I am afraid - I realize it is dishonest to be someone because I want to fit in - I realize I would still be afraid of not fitting in, even when I fit in - I realize that fitting in does not remove the fear of standing alone in an environment - I realize that it is honest to be who I am, without fear - I realize it is honest when I don't allow reactions to change- I realize it is honest to stand as who I am, even in the face of being the only one like me- I realize that by being me, and being without fear of not fitting in, I am in fact supporting others to also not be afraid of fitting in - I realize that by being me and not being afraid, I am supporting others to no longer be afraid - I realize that by being me, and being honest, and not being afraid, I am supporting others to be honest - I realize I don't have to be the same for others to like me or to work with me, and that it is their decision about who they are and whether they accept  or reject me, and that decision does not determine who I am, nor does it say anything about me- I realize that the truth of who I am is right here for me to see directly- I realize the truth is that I am physical and that all fear is dishonest - I realize that all the mind is dishonest - I realize all image is dishonest - I realize that the only honesty is what is physical fact, physical truth, undeniable, and unchanged by opinion, perception, and belief and readily available/accessible by all - I realize I am not an opinion, belief, thought, or perception- I realize I am a being, in a physical body, and I am committed to become aligned with physical reality and this physical body and be and do what is best for all physical things in this physical reality.

I commit myself to stand as who I am, as a physical body, in physical reality, for all physical things, and that this commitment stands regardless if I am the only one like me.



When I am with people, I want to talk like them, and be like them so I can fit in. I want to form relationships, and feel like a part. I like how I feel. I feel like its the best day ever. I feel like from this day forth life will never be the same. I feel like I am king of the world! I feel everything is perfect. I am willing to change and no longer stand by physical reality, and only care about feeling this way.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to feel like its the best day ever when I am part of a group.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to feel like from this day forth, life will never be the same, when I am with a group of people and I am accepted.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to feel like I am king of the world, when I have relationships with people.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to only care about feeling so fucking amazing from having relationships, and being part of a group, and fitting in.

When and as I see myself feel so fucking amazing when I am fitting in with a group, and being a part and having relationships with people - I stop and I breathe- I realize with what I feel, I am willing to give up on being physical and simply go after feeling this way forever - I realize that what I feel is a feeling - I realize that what I feel is energy triggered by what I think I see and what I think is happening - I realize I am thinking that I am a part of a group - I realize I am thinking that I belong- I realize that I am thinking that I am accepted - I realize that I am thinking I am fitting in - I realize that thinking is not physical - I realize that thinking is an illusion - I realize thinking is not real - I realize that what I think is happening is all in my head - I realize the only truth is that I am physically here and other people are physically here and that we are physically interacting - I realize that the only best relationship and interaction is that which is best for all - I realize that what is best for all is to accept everything, and see everything as fitting in as physical bodies on this physical earth, and that all is a part of everything - I realize that it is best for all to see everyone as a friends, and equally valuable, and all being part of One - I realize that I have a relationship with everyone- I realize that everyone has a relationship with everyone - I realize that it is best for all to have a relationship with everyone that sees us as all equals, and as one, and as beings in physical bodies - I realize that feeling good is an illusion - I realize that feeling bad is an illusion- I realize that feeling physical reality is real -

I commit myself to be physical, feel physical reality, and have a relationship with everyone that is All is one and equal, and we are all beings in physical bodies, and what I think is not real or feel otherwise is not real.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 902 We can win

The Non-emotional, and DUTY Personality 270

Day 738 Here's a Cat