What to think about in your darkest moments

Something I love to think about or remember, is what I want for the world, for myself, for others. I don't know if I have ever really described it into words, even for myself. But I can feel it and see it. So I would like to share it here and put it into words.

I want a world where all things are appreciated and supported. Where everything is honored, and given what it needs. Where everyone does their part to ensure this reality. Where every human lives courage, care, regard, honor, love, support, resilience, persistence, righteousness, passion, giving, self-respect, accepting nothing less than the absolute greatness of this life, understanding, gentleness, kindness, sympathy, unwavering, and resoluteness.

I want everyone to hold this same vision inside themselves to remind them of it, so that we make it so.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 902 We can win

The Non-emotional, and DUTY Personality 270

Day 738 Here's a Cat