I am Oneness and Equality

I am terrified of sharing the 100% unadulterated me. Me without any filter. Purely me.

I am a rare person. I haven't met someone exactly like me. I have met people that are like the most important part of me. But they are few. They are like me in that they are committed to doing what is best for all for the rest of their lives, even into their after life, and furthermore into infinity. Such people that you see in their words and behavior that stand for every single speck of dust, every single animal, plant, human is rare. I wish it wasn't rare. I wish it was common. I wish that every parent would explain to their child the value in every single thing, the value of every single plant, animal, person, that there isn't anything fear, and there is only things to understand and get to know. These people who are alive who walk among us are walking a process themselves to become fully what is best for all. This fully means in every moment, their mind, and body would be aligned to what is best for all completely. This is a process and would take years. You can imagine that within the content within yourself, none of it that is supporting ego, supporting fear, separation, anything that is only best for a few and not all, inequality, that that would take a long time to really remove that and really become someone better. That's the reality. It's impossible to change in one moment, like becoming enlightened. Though there are many that will claim they did so. That is a lie. Doubt any person that says how much they can help you and how much they have changed. And ask that person HOW did they change, and from there you can try it out and see. Otherwise whatever they say is Blah Blah, like magic and fairy dust. Albeit, you may try out what they say and it doesn't work. But that is how you find out what doesn't work. So then you move on.

I started my process of walking what is best for all when I was like 6. What started it for me was simply going to school, meeting kids, the teachers, and see how it was such a complete mess. The way people treated each other showed me how much wrong there is with every person. I mean its quite blatant and in your face. It's no secret. So basically from there on I knew that I had find a way, an answer. When I was 19 years I finally heard for the first time the words "best for all" spoken truly as what it is. I knew then who I am, and what I must do, and who I must become. Since then for the last 7 years I have been changing parts of myself. This includes thoughts, imaginations, memories, fantasies, desires, fears, emotions, angers, sadness, blame and much much more. Because in order to change yourself, in you need to change the parts of yourself. And so this includes the parts of your mind. For example the thought: "I can't do this" that repeats is obviously not best for all. Because then you always give up! So to become what is best for all requires changing that which isn't what is best for all in your mind. The alternative would be of course, not changing, and continuing to think things like "I can't do this" "I am not good enough" and only finding ways to cope, and suppress, and just live each day like its a burden. Because these thoughts they have an effect on you. They are not only restricted to the seclusion of your mind, no. They affect your body, your health and they bring up emotions like sadness, anger, self-pity and these too affect your body. AND this can happen all without you being aware of it, because chances are that you separate yourself in a different part of your mind where you actually start thinking positive thoughts and think everything is alright. So here you are in one part thinking everything is good, when there is another part of you that is thinking how horrible you are, but you suppress it. And eventually it comes up again, because that is how it works. Its not really gone. To really change something and make it go away requires facing it head on, not suppressing it, and to actually understand it. Understanding is the only way.

There are things incredibly wrong with people. Having been 6 years old and seeing this and understanding this at such a young age, this understanding has defined me, my purpose and mission in this life. In one moment of interaction and conversation the depths of a person is revealed. And the reality is that we are so horrible. And this you can see and hear directly in how people speak to each other, as well as how one speaks to oneself. How often has one judged another person? How often has one attacked or become angry at another person? How often does one only focus on the problem and find someone to blame? How often does one explain a situation and tries to find a solution that works for everyone? How often does one understand the reason behind something? How often does one listen? These are just questions because you know who you are, and you know if you are running away from a part of you or are avoid seeing it.

My whole life is committed to committed to bringing forth the solutions to the problems. To what is wrong. One great first step is to embrace every problem. Embrace every problem you see in this world or in this life, and embrace as yourself. See yourself merge with that problem as if that problem is one with you and equal as you. See it as no different, no more, no less than you, that it is not foreign. Do so there is no resistance, no reaction. So that it is a real genuine embrace. Every problem is in fact one and equal here with and as you. By making this movement within yourself to actually embrace you will show to yourself how and why this is. Self is the start and end of every problem. And so Self is the start and end of every solution. It all starts with self.

This is the solution of oneness and equality, which is just the reality of things. We are all in fact one and equal with everything. How many people actually live these words? Imagine if everyone did. Imagine if only you did.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 902 We can win

The Non-emotional, and DUTY Personality 270

Day 738 Here's a Cat