My dream life

It seems fitting that since I had written about my dream/desire for the future world, that I write about my dream/desire for a school. I also placing this into words for the first time. In the past I have written about schools, and the experiences that children face based on what I observed of peers during my time as a student, as well as my own experience as a child. I have written also about my perception of sudbury schools. In fact, when I first came across sudbury school material online, I had this experience I felt, but I didn't put it into words.

Having worked now at a sudbury school, and being let go from that school, I have to be honest with myself and self-reflect on what I see is needed or missing, especially from this vision I have about what future I want for everyone.

Firstly, I do feel hesitant and fearful to say I want a certain future for other people, as if it is wrong or bad or unacceptable to want a certain life for someone. The reasoning is that you can't step over another person's freedom. But if I am honest with myself right now, I want a world where everyone is pushing me to live a life that is best for everyone, to become better, to become more, to become my most, and in such a world each one is doing it for themselves for real. So it's not just an empty 2 cents of advice but, something that each person lives for themselves. So if I follow the saying, do what other people do, then I am better off. I as a child would have wanted to be surrounded by role models that push for the absolute best world and best people possible. And guess what? I as adult want the same. So I will always want to be surrounded by people that do and live for and as what is best for all, no matter my age. I want a whole world filled with such people. So for children to grow, be raised by people, who are their parents, teachers, friends, family, that are standing for what is best for all, then those children will become what is best for all and live it themselves. Why is this so? I don't know. But it's just obviously so.

As a child, I would have liked seeing a teacher talk about something they faced as a person, a challenging moment and how they grew from that and learned from that. But I didn't.

As a child I would have like to have seen a teacher be vulnerable and shared who they were at a younger age and when they made mistakes, to show that they walked a process to who they are now. But I didn't see any.

As a person now I want to see such people. I want to see the honesty, the realness, the rawness, the truth. How many times do we share our struggles, our difficulties, our challenges, the negative? How many times have we shared how we really changed something negative about ourselves? Why do we pretend living is so easy and perfect?

I mean, cmon! What's the point of living this life if we are never REAL with each other? And we go through life never being real and walking past people who aren't real with us. That would be a sad existence, which is here already.

I want us to drop all the lies, the bullshit, the veils, the masks, the personality, and just be fucking real! Who's with me?

That's what I want. That's would have empowered me as a child. Instead of being sheltered, hidden away from the world, from real living experience. Life is hard, life is tough, and can we really say we are living if we go through life where no one shares how tough life is, and how hard things are, or had been for them? It can only empower us. So cmon.

Let's get real. For everyone, which includes children. If you are real, guess what, people you meet will become real too, which includes children. If you are upset with how unreal people are, which includes children, then look in the mirror and see if YOU are real. And see whether You have been perpetuating the problem. Because it does start with each One of us. If you blaming someone, point your finger at the mirror.

I want the absolute best life possible for everyone! And I want everyone to be the absolute best person possible! And I see that in order for everyone to have the best life people, each one needs to be the best person possible! See how that works? Life is about who you are! That is what matters!

This would truly be a dream life, and it starts with me! This is the age of Life, of real living.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 902 We can win

The Non-emotional, and DUTY Personality 270

Day 738 Here's a Cat