Fitting in D97

So within myself, I always desired to fit in, however I was not willing to compromise myself. I wanted others to be more like me, OR that they accept me. Investigating this point of acceptance further, I saw that I wanted unconditional acceptance because I thought I was already good and in some sense perfect. However unconditionally accepting anything, could mean accepting bullshit. SO that's where I am grateful for self-honesty, which is like the ability to see bullshit. Anyway, so wanting people to accept me, WITHOUT me knowing who I am, allows for the possibility for accepting abuse, which is unacceptable. So the responsible thing would be to investigate who I am. So rereading what I wrote, I would say that by compromise I mean not having to change myself. And also I see that this whole point is ego, because there is not a single description of something of value, because its all about others accepting me, for what?????? Exactly, so looking inside there is only Energy as a reason or explanation of why I was seeking acceptance. In contrast, something substantial would be accepting that we need to correct our wrongdoings to ourselves and others, through preventing our wrongdoings by understanding how we came about doing them in the first place, so that when we are faced with a similar moment we can stop and pick the better/best choice available, which would be the one that considers all participants here. So it has nothing to do with ME, but something substantial, practical, supportive, and in a sense universal because everyone could live this. Its just words here, and anyone can apply the message.

So fitting in is all bullshit, and will always BE Bullshit. Its Ego, its for Energy. I would say any and every Desire is Bullshit. Because you always create fear of loss with your Desires (uh-Hum... Bullshit). So stop wanting shit and start living, ok?

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to desire to fit in.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear giving myself up.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear changing.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to compromise myself completely by not allowing the possibility/opportunity to change myself, which through denying change I deny what I am capable and what you could say I really desire that is to consider everyone equal to myself, since there is where this whole charade ends, and we can really start living together and getting to know each other for the first time.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to chase after superficial desires that only add to the definition of myself as mind, as ego, as energy that presents a picture of a life story that can be replayed over and over in my head, and where I sell this story in hopes of snagging a pretty girl who can praise my story and we can enjoy my story forever (until I die, since there is no forever).
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to ignore what I self-honestly want, which is a better life for myself and everyone, that we are free to interact with each other directly, not living in delusions of fear and desire, hopes or dreams, but live directly, and be ourselves, through understanding who we are through each other and this world as a reflection of ourselves, and so within that be the best/most that we can be, relative to ourselves and this world, recognizing the sanctity of life, which life is just this existence, so we recognize this existence as ourselves, one and equal, thus recognizing the sanctity of ourself.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear another letting me down, deceiving, or abusing, and depending on the situation I will act accordingly to support the person to realize to stop their self-deception. I commit myself to do this. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 902 We can win

The Non-emotional, and DUTY Personality 270

Day 738 Here's a Cat