A Bitch is Separation Day92



So, we always know what to do in every moment. We know how we should be. We know who it is that we really want to be. We also know who we are now. We can see the bullshit if we want to see. We can do so much, only if we allow ourselves to do it. it starts with ourselves, and self-honesty. We already know the highest way to live. We may not have a name for it, but you know what it is. Since birth, since childhood. Why do you choose the lesser path? The lesser way to live and be? Because of energy, because you want more? Yourself is enough. Why not give the same to everyone else?

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not do everything I can so that others can give themselves the gift of themselves.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to want more than what another has, what is available to all, instead of sharing all with everyone for the good of all.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to desire a process or journey towards myself, making myself to seem so special, because now I have a story of my succession or enlightenment or realization of myself, instead of admitting the simple truth that I am human, normal like anyone else, capable of the same things as any human, equal in every way, shape and form, that no one is special, we are ordinary. 

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to separate myself from humans.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to separate myself from humanity.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to separate myself from the ordinary people around us, through using/abusing energy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 902 We can win

The Non-emotional, and DUTY Personality 270

Day 738 Here's a Cat