Exploring Oneness and Equality Part1 D96



SO one of the hardest points for me to get over is trying to convince people of things which I know is true. Like the point of oneness and equality. The strange thing is, when I heard the point the first time, I knew it was a true description of how things worked. It explained so much to me, even in a way how everything works. I also remember how by the fact people become nasty when hearing this message, it already invalidated them, and at the same time demonstrated how the message is true. Because the truth that you are one and equal to what you accept and allow, is for some strange reason judged as bad by the mind. I don’t get it, and I can’t explain why the mind would do that. The mind perhaps perceives it may die, by why ignore the truth that this is how you really live.  The mind itself seems completely invalid and unnecessary. Its like an extra layer of bureaucracy, just a waste of time and money. You never accomplish what you REALLY wanted to accomplish with the mind. Its always second best. So for me, the practical point I need to implement is to speak about oneness and equality, how I am now, from my own experiences with this point and how I came to understand it, in various ways and situations. I need to do this because of the point of oneness and equality that I am trying to live as myself. If I can’t speak this point then I have completely invalidated all that I have walked, especially since it has been about everyone and everything, and if I can’t speak/share this with everyone and everything in my blog, then what was the point of all that I did and went through?  Im not walking this just for myself, but also for everyone, because that is the point. Its really simple, so I realize some people may not get it at first. So this has been my introduction, now I will start with providing examples/situations of oneness and equality.
You know how people try and be the best or be better than others. Within that is the point of inferiority-superiority, where a person will view others as superior or inferior, and consequently view themselves as inferior or superior. So whenever you judge someone as inferior to you, you are automatically creating the point within yourself that you are superior. Consequently, you also create the possibility that I too can become inferior and another the superior, through judging another as inferior and yourself as superior. The same goes for the opposite case, where you initially judge yourself as inferior and the other superior, and also create the point that you can become superior and the other can become inferior. So it does not matter where you start, messing with superiority or inferiority will automatically create the opposite. So what happens? You will develop the fear of becoming inferior, even though you may judge yourself as superior. Because you understand that it is possible for you to become inferior, through having defined the word inferior in polarity . Now what some people tend to do is to always stay in the superior judgment of themselves. This is how you get Gurus, or Pilgrims, or Billionaires, whatever. The point is that you try and hold onto your definition, and what does that create? Friction. So, strangely enough, the person’s feelings of goodness and lightness and superiority is actually derived from negative emotions and especially fear. If you were to let go of both poles, the negative and positive, you will end up with what was here all along, the physical. Then you can start seeing clearly what is here, and what you must do. So the superior or positive is one and equal to the negative. The same with the negative, it is one and equal to the positive. If you accept one within yourself, you accept the other. So that’s a basic Desteni point that I had learned from an interview I had watched. I will write more tomorrow, I think this is good for now.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to participate within and as Superiority as myself.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to participate within and as Inferiority as myself.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not see, realize and understand how participating in superiority as myself that I am actually participating as inferiority as myself.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not see, realize and understand how participating in inferiority as myself that I am actually participating as superiority as myself.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not see, realize, and understand how there is no solution in the love and light messages that is given within Religions, the new age movement, and the hippie movement, since participating in a superior state within and as myself, one is actually blind to what is here, essentially embodying the phrase of having one’s head in the clouds unable to see what is in fact here, which allows the negative to run rampant within ourselves unchecked and free in this world.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not see, realize, and understand how there is great consequence for accepting and allowing the positive states within and as ourselves, since we accept and allow a great fear that grows the more positive we become, and so when real crisis comes, when we are faced with the reality of this planet earth, we become weak, afraid and inept, which is who we accepted and allowed ourselves to be the whole time, since we have defined ourselves as only positive and nothing negative, when the truth is the exact opposite.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not stand up and stop this atrocity that I am accepting and allowing within myself of allowing positivity and superiority as well as the negative and inferiority, and not answer my own prayers for help to end this vicious cycle of positive to negative, constant pushing and pulling, tearing and turmoil, within myself, that I never have a grip in reality, since I am outside of it, and therefore powerless to have any say in what I do.
Therefore, I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to allow negativity and positivity in my world, within and as me, outside me, and in my immediate environment, in my judgment, thought, word or deed, in how I see others and myself, in my intentions, and beliefs, in my movement, expression and speech, in the children of the world, and the parents that raise them, in the educators, teachers, politicians, garbage men/women, in me, throughout me, in nature, in music, and friends, and family, in death, in animals, in my mind, in all the humans, and all the bugs, in technology, and art, in my parents, and in flowers, in sex, and hope, in dirt, and air, in water, and fire, in gifts, and money, in every cell in every body, in knowledge and food, in everything. I will not rest until all definitions of positive-negative are removed within, as and throughout myself. I care for the things themselves.  
When and as I see any negativity, any positivity- I stop- I take a breath- I bring myself here- I stop participating in this negative and positive state- I continue directing myself as I was. 
I commit myself to stop each and every single point of positive and negative within me. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 902 We can win

The Non-emotional, and DUTY Personality 270

Day 738 Here's a Cat