The Inevitable World War Three. Day91



So inside me there is this struggle. But the answer is clear, oneness and equality. And then I know… how simple it is, to live.


The inevitable world war three. 

 



So the reason why the war is inevitable is because we say it is inevitable. We choose to sit down and shut up. Have some more Justin Beber or One Direction. We give up before we really try. Worse yet we are completely responsible, for we are the only ones that can stop the wars both within us and without us. So good job so far. I mean this planet is really nice, with all the war, rape, massacres, genocide, poverty, imbalance of wealth, and greedy self-centered bastardness. Yeah it’s a really nice home you have here. reeeaaalll nice.


If you were given the choice to stop it, would you? Here’s the choice, take it; all it requires is for you to take responsibility and do what it takes to make the difference. Influence those around you, stand up and state who you are. Write it everyday in a blog. Take full responsibility for this existence, which is yourself one and equal, so become self-responsible. Stand and breathe. The breath can support you if you accept the support. Be physical, be what is always here. Be self-honest, and be willing to sit with yourself and be with yourself. Be real for godsakes, or for your sake rather. For you will receive the most benefit since you are always with yourself. And those around you will sometimes, maybe benefit, its up to them, just like how it is up to you. Who are you, say it! You are of life. You have been missing yourself.


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fight with myself in a pointless war where I always lose.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to miss myself in this very moment here, that I am here breathing, and that in every moment I am receiving constant support to even exist in this physical body in this physical existence, and so an existence in war with itself cannot exist for very long.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear myself and what I am capable of, and so with this fear I already create the possibility of war with myself.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to abuse the mind component, Fear, by using it as the excuse or justification to support further separation as the manifestation known as War.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not see that I am responsible for all things, including fear, the use of fear as a justification for war, and the act of war done from a starting point of fear of self.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear another harming me, not realizing that another is me, and so I really fear harming myself, and I fear the fear of harm, itself.
I realize that fear is me, and that there is nothing to fear, for this existence is me, one and equal. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 902 We can win

The Non-emotional, and DUTY Personality 270

Day 738 Here's a Cat