Day 932 Hero

 Saving a lizard is obviously a best for all thing.

But the mind tries to take such a simple act as getting a glass cup, coaxing him in there, taking him out, the end, and make it into a way to divide, and assert itself. 

It makes it about morality, about taking lives, killing, saving them, being a hero, what is right or wrong, suffering, mercy. Happiness, fear, suffering. 

Its a yelp of a lady, a crying in sadness, complaining, despair, anger. Making into a drama, something to stir the voices, stir the fights, disturb reality, the waters of self. 

When all you need is silence, and no other voice but your own. Doing, living and acting.

Rationalizing things into thoughts, the mind makes its move: its because we are the same, we both suffer. Its doing what is right, the right thing. Being a hero. Feeling good about myself. Playing the devil, by making it a disappointment when he die, sad, guilty, it all my fault its dead. Finding a way to hijack the situation to sour self, and one's water. 

Fuck the mind.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to give into certain thoughts because of the basis I have accepted of being right, good, a hero, and saving others. 

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing morality as the mind rationality, instead of living morality as simply what is best for all and doesn't involve mental hijacking of myself by the mind. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 902 We can win

The Non-emotional, and DUTY Personality 270

Day 738 Here's a Cat