Day 931 Death awaits us all

 The Destiny for every life form is to stand as all as one and as equal. We are each other. None is greater or less than any other. Consciousness is what keeps us in separation, the constant barrage of stories, memories, programming, history carried and created constantly. With consciousness being halted, its clear that all is one and equal. If you take a breath, you can choose to stop your mind for a moment, and you can see this reality, this power that you have, and therefore responsibility to act.

Our expectations, our hopes, our dreams, are desires, don't belong to us, they come from somewhere else. If you can stop them in a moment, it means they aren't fixed. They aren't a holy sign that comes from some holy place inside of you representing your truest self. They are mental experiences, like a drug or movie, animated with a voice and images. 

Life isn't so limited to be defined from another source other than itself. Life is here, always, able to create always, and always responsible for what is here. Life is here. 

No single one of us can determine how others will walk and face this truth. Only with ourselves do we have such a say. And it is our unity with words expressed and lived openly that we find a growing movement of action and visibility. 

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear walking visibly.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear suppression from other forces.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to think other things matter, when its clear we will all be dead, and left with nothing of this world, except for ourselves. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 902 We can win

The Non-emotional, and DUTY Personality 270

Day 738 Here's a Cat