Day 928 Life is Life!

 I fear taking responsibility.

I fear writing here. 

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear taking responsibility. 

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to take responsibility by writing here.

I realize how easy it is to just live in the system, make money, and forget about responsibility.

My fears are not about survival. My fears are about responsibility. And I can see it everywhere. So many people just living in the system and playing the games. No one taking responsibility. Taking responsibility would be blog writing, would be committing to change publicly, through vlogs, blogs, through self-forgiveness, to participating with Desteni. 

It has always been about the humans fear of taking responsibility. That is the only fear. The rest are just shadows and mirror illusions of fear obscuring this one real one. 

I mean its so obvious. You have plenty of people who are living secure lives, who have access to money, and the one thing they will never do is to take responsibility for what is here. And the proof is right there in front of you. The words don't lie. 

Fucking A, I mean even how they would respond to me, is proof of it. The anger, the deflection, the blame. Anything but to take responsibility, and thus living change. If you are taking responsibility then you show up to the conversation and you are figuring shit out. How can we solve things? 

And one of the things that was so clear and simple: how people don't live their words, and how we pretend in conversations we know what we are talking about, or we gloss over the fact that we don't know what certain words mean, or the truth of things, and thus completely have no chance of ever reaching a solution to reality. If we are all living the words we speak, we will reach the same conclusions independently. 

And its not even just fear. Its actually that I do not want to take responsibility. That is the truth of humanity. Even fear is used as an excuse, and invisible hurdle to overcome. 

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not want to take responsibility. 

This just speaks to the selfishness that humanity has. ME ME ME. Only my life, what I want. BE FREE. And its in the secrets, the truth lives. Your secret thoughts, your secret wishes. That is where the truth of you lives. 

How do you change? By taking responsibility. Taking the actions. Writing the blogs, writing the support. Writing and saying the self-forgiveness. The daily and momentary actions. In the moment is where the war rages. The secrets spoken secretly. 

RUN AWAY. The mind restrategizes its approach. Creating pockets to hide. Where can I compromise responsibility. How can I corrupt it, twist it, and turn it against him. The mind is something sinister. 

Responsibility lived absolutely.

Father

Custodian

Guardian, Caretaker

Responsibility

Our definitions reflect whether our words align with reality. 

 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 902 We can win

The Non-emotional, and DUTY Personality 270

Day 738 Here's a Cat