Day 927 A Rebirth

Bernard once asked to keep writing my blogs since they are quite effective and that he likes something to read. 

I am finding that I am getting angry again. Angry in a way that I want to write, I want to make videos, I want to say what needs to be said to resonate in the world on our responsibility, what needs to be done, and what is best for all. 

I looked in my last 2 posts into Love, and how it was said that Love was used to pacify or cancel out the thoughts of revolution in USA. And inside my body it feels that way. Where I can feel pacified and not wanting to do anything once love gets in me. Which is a strong contrast to this anger. 

I would call this anger passion. And I would be worried about whether it was real or not. And that is what I told Bernard, and he said to keep writing, and that I would get it in years time. I am not sure yet. But I am sure that being pacified, being content and relax and not doing anything will only lead to things getting worse, never better. Its been said so many times that consciousness is a limited thing, a spec of dust compared to everything thats out there. 

One day I will figure it out and see everything. For now, I am going to get angry again. And one thing that is different is that I wont allow love. I wont allow myself to go after love, to want love, to feel love within me. And I will be very wary and concerned about love. Because before I didn't question it, had no caution about it. I can say that my life went to shit when I went after love. 

So time to do, act, write, speak. We are all one and equal, everything single one of us, to the most talented, the most charismatic, charming, intelligent, dumbest, laziest, angriest, slowest person. Our oneness and equality is in our essence, in the fabric of our being, like the fundamental material that is used to form all things in existence. Religions, cults, make believes, fan clubs for idols, seeing someone as greater, as more, as better, is a disease. It is breaking and ripping of our self-hood, to produce some energy to get high off of. Humanity is a bunch of drug addicts, starting with energy from the mind since birth. Within equality and oneness, no one is special, or more, nothing to break apart to suck energy off of. You are me and I am you. That is why the vast majority of people skirt away at the mention of equality. Cause equality is not exciting, and equality threatens your superiority, your love, your divine holy imagination mind fuck that a God Loves you. Love is an experience of self-interested selfishness that says I am special, I am more now, I am being given something to fix me. Fix indeed, addicts need their fixes. 

How boring it is when every child is fed, and have their life secure. No excitement in that. In a life where all is well, and taken care of, what need is there for the Love of a God, providing you with gifts. It becomes irrelevant. When all is well, are you going to sit there and pray for a ferrari? That would be bloody stupid. The brainwashing is immense, to believe in such crazy stories, and its all underpinned with one word: love. And you see in everywhere, everyone is doing it. Everyone has their own churches of love. Be it Brothels, the internet, movies, celebrities. All go to ones that they believe give them love. And this was all deliberately designed, this society around this love point. And so it doesn't have to be this way, it can be changed. A child is born into this world is being impulsed. A child can be impulsed with what is best for all, commonsense, and not delusional make believe bullshit. 

I was impulsed with the idea that God is love, and God loves me eternally. So I lived that, and sought to emulate that. I would speak in words of love to others. Like a missionary. That fucked me up. And it didn't have to be that way. A child can be spoken to with commonsense, and shown the practicality of what is best for all, the principle of it, and how it is mathematically the only way Life can exist in harmony. And they can get it and then they live it. Simple. The moment life becomes about love that is the ultimate mind fuck. Its a complete self-interested selfish mindfuck of a experience you are having in a world of your own making in your head. 

It takes time and a lot of self-honest introspection writing and lots of self-forgiveness to get to a point of removing this impulse within you. If we do it once with this life, we can fix it or place the course of humanity on this path of correction, where it will multiply by factors and grow exponentially. It is slow at first. But the results are measurable and certain. So can you give up this one life for the sake of everyone, the well being of all the future generations of children? Join this movement. Join us.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 902 We can win

The Non-emotional, and DUTY Personality 270

Day 738 Here's a Cat