Day 919 Absolution

 So in a way continuing from my last blog, except looking at it from a view of placing expectations on myself. So my parents places expectations on me as becoming a great spiritual teacher. The way they would treat me and talk with me, telling me directly about my great insights, and how in my astrology chart I was meant to uplift people spiritual and be a great teacher for humanity. My name Yogan was from a story book that was new agey about a guy sent to earth to do just that. So I accepted this narrative. Just like how we all accept and allow all that the mind has told us and said what we are, and also similarly what others tell us too, which the mind just repeats to us doesn't it. 

Acceptance and allowance is what we all do aint it the truth?

So preprogramming or not, as a child with the platform to speak and to observe, its very obvious the things people are going through. And since I was encourage to find the truth and to help others, that is what I did. Anyway could do that or be that way if they do it.

Just like how children are taken into becoming shaolin monks and raised that way. We are a product of environment. Luckily for me, I was given freedom to see and decide for myself.

As it relates to expectations, I feel responsible for others. I feel responsible for how others turn out, when in fact we are all just self-responsible. We aren't responsible for others. And the mind tells me the opposite sometimes, and others disagree with self-responsibility and tell me I am responsible for others. And inside myself I feel guilt, because I was raised in the idea of being a teacher and being responsible for my students. I remember a story about how humanity gave up their self-responsibility by saying someone else, like the king, the president, or the leader was responsible for them. When in fact self=responsibility means that you are equal and one to every power, every person, and every outcome and effect everywhere. Being responsible for everything is not the same as someone else saying that you are responsible for them and their situation and their outcome. Your not. A person is either going to reach their potential of a self-responsible being or they won't matter. It literally doesn't matter what happens to them. Its like an ant that dies. Everything will die anyway, but only some things actually live and only each one alone determines that for themselves, and not for anyone else. And there you have freedom, and peace, and absolution of guilt or blame. 

So no I am not responsible for anyone else. Only you or that person can live that for yourselves. 

So I don't blame my parents. I am simply taking self-responsibility for myself, and for what I have accepted and allowed. That is all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 902 We can win

The Non-emotional, and DUTY Personality 270

Day 738 Here's a Cat