Day 915 The Living Word

 I finally get what the Living word is, in the context of my life where I haven't been speaking or writing much for fear of upsetting other people, or "interfering" with their process. 

So here it is, the definition, or what it includes as part of the definition. Whenever you speak, write, as what is best for all, as oneness and equality, it is the moment of you manifesting yourself here in the physical, and the nature of manifestation is that of power and the ability to effect change on reality and others. Side effects include clarity, health, as well as moving process along for everyone as a whole. The sole responsibility we have is to speak/write as what is best for all. To keep doing it. 

One of the personality traits that I have that has been holding me back is the desire to define myself according to the results of the physical. Results are stupid. Because Results are an accumulation of so many things, including that which is not in my control. My ability is mine, and the application of it is what defines me. A results driven society. I suppose its just another trap for us all. 

A sign you are applying yourself as the living word is that you become fucking strong. The mind equivalent would be anger. But anger can only possess a person, and it devolves them to becoming an idiot essentially. Life is safe guarded from abuse. So the strength is real, steady, and is a direct channel to the physical body, to focus, to ability, to application, to breath. And all it requires is the dedication to speak, express and move. 

This time of silence has been partly because I didn't know what to trust, what was real. But observing what is happening around me, around the world, and with individuals I have been in contact with, I am sure now. Empirically. 

In part, I know that a weak body, a weak self, can have no impact on reality. At the same time, I know motivation often comes from the mind as emotion. Yet I know that through writing, through speaking here as I do in my blog, I know I have access to that motivation, that source that is so strong. As if I am the words, and the words are me, and as all and as one and equal, with this entire reality. So it makes sense, I am alive when applying the word. The Living Word. Where we actually manifest ourselves as life as the physical through speaking, through writing, because it is something that will be read and heard. We are witnessing ourselves as others as life. And that is how life moves. 

The blood rushing over me. The awakening, the standing, the presence of me. The integrity, and thus the actions that follow the word.  Life is inevitable, it is destiny. Every corner of everywhere, life will stand as creator, and as equal with every word, and express together and individually. If you listen you can hear what is real, and what is false. Our mind spews out garbage. When you speak, it can only be you. 

Its never too late to change if you are the one deciding it for yourself

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 902 We can win

The Non-emotional, and DUTY Personality 270

Day 45 When you are connecting someone