Day 918 Wrong Readings

 Light worker facial expression when they are wrong about their intuitive reading of someone else. I remember this face of 2 different people when they were wrong about me, and I corrected them. I am realizing that I have this same kind of reaction, and it must be some preprogramming for this lightworker in general realm. When I was wrong about the first girl I kissed, I read her completely differently, I was devastated. If I knew who she really was I would not have kissed her. People put on masks. And because I had so must trust and faith in my reading of her, I felt embarrassed when I was wrong. Like extremely so, then I suppressed my memories, wanted to drop anything to do with her including our mutual friends. Like wanting to start over from scratch. Reset.

This is a pattern for me, stemming from this preprogramming of when I am wrong in my reading of another, and I am heavily invested in that reading. I act on it. I take it very personally when my reading of another is wrong. It is preprogramming because it is so forceful and devastating without much reason for it. It wasn't really created over time through repeated uses, but more like transferred into me, and placed as a spring loaded trap for me. Something placed for the lightworker side of me, to keep me from becoming truly scientific. 

Because being scientific in my readings on others, being wrong is not bad at all, it is more information, and allows me to correct my readings. To become the best reader requires learning when your instruments are wrong so you can fine tune it. So to keep readers in check, this preprogramming must of been placed in people, either that or a zealous devotion to believing one is right no matter what, denying the facts in front of you. Either way the mind wants to win by keeping you enslaved and contained. 

I could have been like, OHHHH okay, I was wrong about her. Okay, and then move on. Keep my same life, keep my friends, and continue to live like normal, and seeing back now in memories for signs of her that could indicate her true self. Facial expressions, movements etc... or voice tonalities. In part the programming is the belief of having some deep natural ability to read others from God or some mystical source out of ones' control. So TRUST AND FAITH in something other than the physical. So a trust and faith as a feeling, instead of scientific objectivity. 

It happens, mistakes are made. That is how learning occurs. 

I also suspect that one of the reasons why this preprogramming was placed in light workers, was so that when they we wrong in their reading of a guru or teacher, that they can quickly leave the group, and find a new one easy. Since there is that feeling of shock of being wrong, and allows of efficient leaving, and starting a new group. So keeping something in a life of constant changing of groups to fit the new fashions of life, distracted essentially.

So other people, average people, develop ways to read others like spotting someone who is lying for example. So reading others is something that is common actually for some or many. 

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to feel guilty and embarrassed to say a person is a certain way based on what I see of them, and then finding clear indication that they are much different.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to distrust myself, distrust what I see, distrust my ability to know another person.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to retreat and hide away, and want to forget about all thing associated to someone that I misread, and acted with confidence towards.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to want to runaway and disassociate everything about a person, when I had acted on pursuing them as a partner, within trusting my intuition, and the information I was receiving.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that I have access to some sort of information that is divine, or other worldly, that all I need to do is trust and whatever I see is 100% for certain.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realize how trust and hope are untrustworthy when placed within FAITH.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realize how trust can be made within testing through time, through learning what are the indicators, learning what are the physical communication and learning to see lies and deception. 

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to suffer when I have been lied to, when all I need to go is, oh here is a liar, that is what they are working on, great, now how can I help them, and thus letting go in one breath what past and history we have mutually built, and thus start here anew.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear assisting those dealing with a deceptive programming within them. 

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to define myself based on automatically having an innate ability to read others, instead of developing a skill based on time, and errors and mistakes. 

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to judge the ability/skill to read others.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to want to be liked by others

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to use my ability to read others to change myself so that I dont upset others, and are liked by them.

I realize the ability to read others assists greatly with teaching others.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 902 We can win

The Non-emotional, and DUTY Personality 270

Day 45 When you are connecting someone