Day 911 Fire

 Its important to do self-forgiveness on anything conflictual or frictional. Like you know when your talking with someone and you know when it is that way. Typically is a topic, or something personal about them, something they say or do. You know. Friction, fighting, conflict, resist, shout match, argument, SHE said, he said etc... You know? Its' not kosher. 

Knowledge can play a role with that. Like your knowledge of something. Like this is how things are. And if someone says something that is not how things are you wanna fight em, and tell em that is not how things are, this is how things are. Knowledge. Knowledge for fighting, brews more conflict. So whats the point except more separation. Knowledge should be treated with respect and sacredness, not abused for fighting. 

Your the main character, and you can change the course of the outcome. Without your input, no fight can occur. Like dousing a flame. And its everyone's participation. 

Examples

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to feel angry, to wanna fight this person.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to wanna say something to this person.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to wanna participate in fighting with them, to say what's on my mind.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to wanna rile things up, to belief i have the right to say something, and that I should say something even though i know its conflictual and doesn't help.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 902 We can win

The Non-emotional, and DUTY Personality 270

Day 45 When you are connecting someone