Day 908 Time to Mix things up

 So here I am. I am self. I am a living thing. I have an awareness. I have senses. I can create, see and express. And what I express comes from my interaction with the moment here. I have this body, I have me, I have words. And I want to create. I don't want to think. I don't want to enter into the past as memories and regurgitate well planned ideas and thoughts that seek a particular outcome. I want to be naked here. Unplanned, unknowned, and not in control. I want to have some fun with me, with words.

I know I can do better. Particularly in the realm of love and friendship. I know I am not a very good friend, and I immediately start to defend myself by saying how others aren't such good friends either. And maybe thats true. And maybe none of us are that good at it. And maybe because we all have such a burden of the mind weighing down on us. Well my favorite thing is still create fun moments, moments that are predicted, and are created out of thin air, nothing at all required, except others willing to participate.

What an amazing adventure humans can be. When we express, and how live can be rich each day were we to live it as such. Every single breath, every single muscle, every single movement, motion, touch, feel is an extension of self, our awareness, our expression. That is done with our full purpose and intent. My how wonderful is that?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 902 We can win

The Non-emotional, and DUTY Personality 270

Day 45 When you are connecting someone