Day 909 Great Challenge

 I feel an immense challenge within me. I don't like this world, as the system. I don't like that you have to generate money in order to eat and live. I don't like how land is bought and sold. I don't like the way where money controls all aspects of life currently. I hate it.

I must change it. I must make sure that all have access to life. I must bring all here so we may unify on this point. We can recreate this world today, and give people the options and vision today, of what it means to live oneness and equality today. Limits are meant to be broken. I can't live for an empty selfish lonesome life. 

My greatest strength and motivation is people, is the group. We are what is interesting and worthwhile. Stand with and as the group, and you will care for as well. Such a simple principle, when applied into reality can rework this reality, from one of separation to one of all as one and equality. Unity in our words, in our actions, in our money, where our power is one, and such an immense power it must be. 

We bring the message to life. 

The world is burdensome alone. Together its a piece of cake. 

The greatest beauty is each other. There is 2 ways to understand this.

1. is that of the mind and how traditionally happens, by making the other as the one who gives to you.

2. How  you know you are the one who gives to others, and thus receive yourself through your gift. Give. GIve Give. Give the value of life to all. Recognize it. Live it. Be the giving. Thats how all life can stand equal and one through you. 

And yet too there is this: where I can't stand to be alone, or I can stand alone. Where others can't be there for you always, meaning they can't be there always to give you what you need. You must live in both the world where you stand alone and you both give to others and receive. Because there is otherwise a moment where others are lost and you are lost as well. And if you expect others to help you, while you both are lost, then that is a recipe for disaster. You can stand alone first and foremost. Be able to give yourself what you need. And ask when you can, and when its unavailable that is ok. 

Its a ridiculous fairytale ideal that your partner or friend can always be there for you no matter what you are going through because they could be going through shit as well, in other words And if you expect them too, if you try to push, then they can get pissed. And they may not want your help, which is also a huge issue for the relationship, meaning it kind of nullifies the point of the relationship between people. But that is their issue. ANd you wake up to the reality that you don't have a relationship, an exchange, a free flowing conversation or trust. If your both messed up in the head for that moment, then seek help elsewhere, or sort it out alone. 

In case it needs to be heard, its okay to be in a fucked up place inside. You can sort it out. No need to judge oneself for that. An example of a situation that goes wrong, is you are fucked up in a moment, and then you try to ask others for help, but they are fucked up as well, and they treat you like shit, which you then blame yourself saying its because of how fucked up you are. Thereby judging yourself, and hating yourself, specifically the fucked upness that needs you to sort out. So it adds a layer to it.

So I would say start with yourself as base, which will not be as effective as going through others support, but at least you have a way that works eventually. Then reach out to those that make sense. Because those are like boost points that brings you to elevated levels you otherwise couldn't reach. And pay attention, if they are in a weird place, then just drop asking them for help for now. simple. And maybe when you are sorted out through whatever means you can, then you can go back and check on them. They may reject help, cause that is a program as well. And only they can unlock that lock. simple. Summary complete. 

I would say its typical to not want to ask for help and try to do things alone. So that's something to work on. And especially to do so naturally with those who for whatever reason match up when you communicate with them 1 to 1. Cause fuck, you know when the conversation flows, so trust your self-honesty. 

I feel so embarrassed to say such things. Yet I also receive great courage and strength by saying it. Cause we are all life. We are one and equal. Your a person and I am a person. And if we play mind games, then that is fucked up. We are just people, plain and simple. Come and be a person with me. 

Say OHHHH YEAHHHHHHHHH

I can ask for help. You can ask for help. And baby steps are perfectly fine.

Comments

  1. "I feel an immense challenge within me. I don't like this world, as the system. I don't like that you have to generate money in order to eat and live. I don't like how land is bought and sold. I don't like the way where money controls all aspects of life currently. I hate it."

    Amen

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Day 902 We can win

The Non-emotional, and DUTY Personality 270

Day 45 When you are connecting someone