Day 879 The Battle of Who I am and Who I am

 There are a few moments or windows in life that are real. One of those moments is when you see how all is one and equal. That is something that you experience as yourself in the center of your being. If it would speak it would say: WE are one and equal. The WE cannot exist without the You and Me. And together is what defines who I am. And that is true understanding and that is how true living is accomplished. All else will fade away and be temporary. Only oneness and equality will stand, and that is the Destiny of all things. 

And so stepping outside of these words. We are just people, man or woman. Yet our stories and our definitions, reflect our separation. Where words are used to say, that this is my life. Which is just further separation. What comes first? the self or the words of separation? The self obviously.

And this separation is so painful and so destructive. Yet all of that destruction is kept away from self. Life as all as one as equal cannot be touched by the separation. It cannot be determined by it. 

The words: Fighting, survival, winning, money, security, power, peace, war, is all defined within separation. Yet can such words be redeemed? Is it the words or is it self? 

If we make sure that what is real: that this oneness and equality is lived here as me in every moment, that it is clear here shining forth, than that becomes a battle. The battle of self with self. The battle of who you are and who you are. 

I am a breath. I am a body. I am here. Vs. I am .... right, know, dont want to, want.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 902 We can win

The Non-emotional, and DUTY Personality 270

Day 45 When you are connecting someone