Day 837 Death

 

Death is quite the topic to look at. I think its because of the mystery of it. We don't really know for sure what will happen when we die. I mean you can have beliefs about it. You can even listen to what others say about it. But all of those are still words or belief. To actually go through it... Its like the first time being in love in a relationship, or having sex, or your first breakup. You don't know until you really go through it. 

I see death as being something very important. It serves a very good purpose. Because in order for new life to arrive, other life must leave. That way it maintains a balance and prevents overpopulation. It is also important because it does put an end to things. And having that expiration also makes us care more and gives more value to our actions. It also gives others the chance after we fail for example. 100 years from now there will be new people here. Completely new. And I like that. I like that is how the Earth is. 

It also means a new chance for life. A new chance for children, a new chance for people. I like the possibility of creating a real Utopia, even if its not for me to live but for others in the future.

I believe for this reason, it has been put into place in the Fabric of existence the impossibility to actually extend life further, like to be immortal on earth. It won't ever be possible through technology. I do believe after death though we do exist eternally, but with consequences for who we were on Earth. 

Its a waste of a Life to not care about others and live a selfish life. And that is a wrong and sad way to live. Sad because of the missed opportunity. Sad because you didn't see the Trees, hear the Water, and see into the soul/spirit of a person. And also see into the Future. Seeing deeply into all matter, and all that exists, leads to one conclusion, one outcome. A complete embracing of all that exists as you. And a dropping of your ego and your story for one that is of all of us as one and equal. You are me and I am you, its just that simple. And Death enables that. Death is very important for our process, our lives and even our health. 


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear Death

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to judge Death

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to wish Death on others

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to disrespect Death

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to blame Death


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to hate Death

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 902 We can win

The Non-emotional, and DUTY Personality 270

Day 45 When you are connecting someone