Day 768 Self-forgiveness on Getting angry



I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be afraid of being soft and gentle.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear connecting with other people.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear connecting with someone who got angry in a moment.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to hate people who get angry.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to get angry at a person when they reacted and they were angry and taking it out on me.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to react with anger when someone feels insecure and is getting angry and is blaming me.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not instead become soft, become gentle, and become supportive when someone is reacting with anger within insecurity and is blaming me.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to give up when someone is reacting within anger and insecurity, and so give into my own anger as reaction.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear taking responsibility for my own anger, and fearing directing myself to be calm, gentle and supportive, and fear being that for someone else in that moment.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear being gently, supportive and calm for someone else when they are reacting as a way to attempt to support them.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to think that if I don't get angry when someone else gets angry and blames me for something, then that means that I am giving in and that I am saying that they are right.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to define "standing-up-for-myself" as meaning that I must now get/react in anger.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not live the words of standing-With-another when they are reacting such as with anger as one example, instead of standing-up-for-myself.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear being that unconditional support for another in that moment, where no matter how the moment goes or how they respond to my support, that I do it anyway, unconditionally for them and for me in that moment= and so I do it for US.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 902 We can win

The Non-emotional, and DUTY Personality 270

Day 738 Here's a Cat