Day 767Judging Myself as Good


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to judge another as bad

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to judge myself as bad

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to judge another as good

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to judge myself as good

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to judge/evaluate a person as good or bad based on their actions/decisions

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to judge/evaluate myself as good or bad based on my actions/decisions

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to judge/evaluate "what is best for all" as good

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to judge/evaluate people who speak and say "what is best for all" as good

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to judge/evaluate myself as good for speaking "what is best for all"

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to hate others for not speaking/living what is best for all

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to judge others as bad for not speaking, living and standing by "what is best for all"

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to judge others and myself as good or bad if we are aligned to what is best for all or not

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not see, realize and understand that aligning with what is best for all doesn't make me or others as Good People, or Good

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe and want to see myself as Good, or a Good person

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to require, want and desire to be Good in the eyes of others and in the eyes of myself and of my own judgment of me

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to continue accepting and allowing a pattern of judging myself as good and then feeling Good.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to continue accepting and allowing a pattern of judging myself as bad and then subsequently feeling bad.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to walk my process for the reason that I am judging myself as Good for doing so.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to judge everyone who walks process as Good people for doing so.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not see, realize and understand that stopping the judgment of Good People and Bad people, and some being better people and some being worse people, is Process, is alignment of ourselves to what is best for all.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to judge anyone as bad for any kind of action they may be doing: yelling, fighting, hitting, gossiping, lying, or cheating.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to live as Judgment, and Judge of others based on what they do.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to live as Righteousness by Judging myself and others according to what I believe is Right/Good.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to have beliefs of Right/GOOD, Wrong and BAD.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to judge myself based on the actions I take.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to hate people because I am judging them as Bad/Wrong for not walking process, for not taking responsibility for themselves.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to judge someone as bad for not taking responsibility for themselves.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to speak and live words that I have defined within a definition of being something Good or something Bad.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to support the dimension of Separation between each other other through accepting and allowing definitions of words in my vocabulary where its defined within People or Things being judged as Good or Bad.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to support and exist within and as a dimension of Being Good or Bad in my Self, in my Being, in my Presence, in my words, in my actions, in my interactions and real time moment living.

In my Daily Life:


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to judge myself as good for writing and posting blogs

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to judge myself as good for writing self-forgiveness

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to judge myself as good for walking a process of aligning myself to what is best for all throughout myself, with every action, every decision, every point of expression

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to judge myself as good when I see myself supporting someone else with what they are going through.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to judge myself as good when I see myself helping others with their understanding of their own process.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to judge myself  as good when I see someone else has helped themselves and benefited from my supportive words.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to judge others as bad when I see they are facing a point in their minds and I am judging that they should have understood it already and applied it already.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to judge myself as superior when I am comparing myself with others, in comparing the actions/decisions and the words that are spoken.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 902 We can win

The Non-emotional, and DUTY Personality 270

Day 738 Here's a Cat